Jill Stein raises enough money to request recounts in Wisconsin and Penn.

The DNC may not care if her life is a living Hell. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I suspect Bill doesn't either, and they are probably arguing right now about her using Foundation money for the "recount" contribution. He chases pussy and she chases votes!
LMAO the Trumpster is blowing up twitter bitching about millions voting illegally. Maybe they do need a recount......LOL
  • DSK
  • 11-28-2016, 07:21 PM
A lot is at stake. Trump is going to replace Scalia and Bader Ginsberg during his term with Constitutionalists. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Let's hope so!
A lot is at stake. Trump is going to replace Scalia and Bader Ginsberg during his term with Constitutionalists. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Please God(s) make it so!

Keep howling losers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Damn, you found a picture of Bigkotex, WTF and Assup practicing for their bus station bathroom "performance."
Damn, you found a picture of Bigkotex, WTF and Assup practicing for their bus station bathroom "performance." Originally Posted by gnadfly

And a pic of you.........LOL
She's not a kook, she's a tool. Give the democratic party enough time and a target, they can find or manufacture the votes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Box 13, anyone ?
Any general aviation folks who keep their on engine log?

The electronic voter is assigned a number to the batch that is logged by that number and then matched to the machine on which the votes were cast. This ain't drawing slips of paper from a straw hat.

If I had to vote between Russians and Martians for hacking voting machines, I would have to vote Martians.