Wacko Mike Pence Hears Voices And Of Course It’s God Talking To Him!

• WTF
  • 02-15-2018, 02:33 PM
You don't understand what a lie is. I also have this issue with my 4 year old. Let me spell it out in baby talk, like I do for her. If mom says she is going to the store tomorrow to get ice cream and then she does not go, that is not a lie unless mom knew at the time that she was not going to go to the store to get ice cream.

If mom says you are not going to get a shot at the doctors, and then you do. It is not a lie unless mom knew at the time you WERE going to get a shot. See how this works? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Oh so you defense of Trump is that he was stupid enough to believe his own bullshit.

The silly SOB thought Mexico would pay for a wall , he could lower the cost of healthcare and improve it at the same time and that he could get rid of 12 million folks .... now he is offering 1.8 million of them amnesty!

You don't understand what a lie is. I also have this issue with my 4 year old. Let me spell it out in baby talk, like I do for her. If mom says she is going to the store tomorrow to get ice cream and then she does not go, that is not a lie unless mom knew at the time that she was not going to go to the store to get ice cream.

If mom says you are not going to get a shot at the doctors, and then you do. It is not a lie unless mom knew at the time you WERE going to get a shot. See how this works? Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Ill give you credit Tony. Comparing Trump to a four year old is a good comparrison.

Unfortunatley, Trump is a Liar