What is going on around here????

How does one matter in hobby land?

Do you get a badge?

I think a badge would be pretty awesome. Originally Posted by Vyt
Vyt,

I meant that actually someone trusts the information he posts. We all know that latley candyman has made comments that question any of his reviews, etc. Stay tuned... this is gonna get real good....

Sixx
Gotta love those threats!

"I Got the POWER!"

Chiiiiiiit! Still ain't over getting picked last for "Red Rover" when he was a kid!
If no one here gives them the attention they so desparately need, they'll look for it elsewhere. Keep feeding the trolls and they'll stick around.
See this is the type of stuff we're talking about
and what exactly are you threatening him with? We'd all like to know?
Is all this Necessary? Originally Posted by snoopdogg
Ah, you need PA access for what I am talking about. Yes, it is necessary....

sixx

Love,

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I miss the old Sixxbach... I find this new dark version a little strange and awkward...

Sixxbach 2.0 = Sorta like upgrading from XP to Vista.
I'm with Elephant. Sixx 2.0 is a lot more, what's the word?

I liked XP. Of course, before that, we had Sixx Millennium and we all know what became of that!
I liked XP. Of course, before that, we had Sixx Millennium and we all know what became of that! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I remember the street version from DOS.

I wonder how many of us could date one back to CP/M?
How about FORTRAN?
How about FORTRAN? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yup...

A Computer Science degree in 1979 was a total different beast than today....

hell Cobol, Pascal, RPG, C, C++. a variety of basics....

But Machine language programming in Octal and Hex and the ability to read a program off the flashing lights of a 32bit mainframe was a pretty cool skill at the time....

The first program I wrote in 1974 was punched into a tape and uploaded to a remote mainframe via an acoustic modem...

that aside... Who is supposed to be getting bashed here?
Fuuuck! I remember showing up half-drunk to QMS class one morning, tripping over the curb and spilling several thousand punchcards all over the campus lawn.

Barfed, pissed on 'em and went home ... until they invented the Apple. Then I REALLY got pissed!
See... We have so much in common......

So I don't understand.... What's your problem with Fucking Spinning Strippers?
No doubt, Omar!

No problem with fucking spinner strippers... used to do it all the time back when the champagne was $400! And as you all know, there is NO sex in the champagne room!

If I could just keep my balls from bottoming out when I sat on the toilet, I'd probably be out chasing the hunters with you and your pusse! Er, POSSE!

So I guess I'll have to live vicariously through your eloquence. Meanwhile ... stop pissing on my data cards!
Fucking Hollerith code. Typing your programs on cards and waiting on the printout to see if it compiled. Assembler...I still have my yellow IBM card...probably a collectors item!