Al Bore says illegals at the boarder because of climate change...WTF!!!

I'am very concerned about wtf! He has been in full meltdown mode for hours. Could we get a welfare check on him? I'am afraid he will lose it tonight and do something he will later regret! If anyone has his number or lives close. Please talk him off the ledge. He is close!
How many do you want bb

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...7&&FORM=VRDGAR Originally Posted by themystic
Was he beating on you wearing your Hammer& Sickle...please share the video!!
Was he beating on you wearing your Hammer& Sickle...please share the video!! Originally Posted by bb1961
bb trump and his followers are going to hell. its really that simple. you still have time to repent
so has the moron in chief lowered the debt like he said he would or has he raised it? just answer the question imbecile. ( do the best you can) ill grade you on the curve for the short bus crew Originally Posted by themystic
I see you don't know anything about the three branches of Gumment and the separation of powers...because if you did you wouldn't be showing your ignorance!!
Funny...you're going to grade me on something you don't know a FUCKING thing about...get back in your cave!!
Ignorance is bliss...just keep smiling!!
bb trump and his followers are going to hell. its really that simple. you still have time to repent Originally Posted by themystic
He didn't take you hat...if he did you can still wear your tin foil one!!
I hate to break it to all of you people who abhor immigrants. Immigration is a must in our country. That's the only way we're going to be able to afford to pay down the debt the baby boomers have stuck us with.

Because I can tell you with some certainty that middle class parents are too busy working to afford to have one or two middle class educated children rather than having three or four poor uneducated children.

If you want the government to afford to pay for all of the things it does we're going to need a bunch of new taxpayers in the near future. That means allowing into this country those people who want to work hard, educate their children, and value the opportunities that our country provides.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Illegals cost more than they are contributing; so, take your Quija Board economics elsewhere. This country's fiscal woes are not going to be fixed by individuals who overtax it's social support systems.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 06:30 PM
I see you don't know anything about the three branches of Gumment and the separation of powers...because if you did you wouldn't be showing your ignorance!!
Funny...you're going to grade me on something you don't know a FUCKING thing about...get back in your cave!!
Ignorance is bliss...just keep smiling!! Originally Posted by bb1961
Why did Trump say he was going to lower the national debt during the campaign and then say he did not give a fuck about the debt after being elected?

Why didn't you call out Trump when he said he was going to lower the deficit and not touch SS or Medicare and actually increase Defense spending.

You do realize that that does not add up except to nothing but a big fat lie.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 06:33 PM
Illegals cost more than they are contributing; so, take your Quija Board economics elsewhere. This country's fiscal woes are not going to be fixed by individuals who overtax it's social support systems. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you sure about that?

https://fee.org/articles/14-common-a...they-re-wrong/

Why did Trump say he was going to lower the national debt during the campaign and then say he did not give a fuck about the debt after being elected?

Why didn't you call out Trump when he said he was going to lower the deficit and not touch SS or Medicare and actually increase Defense spending.

You do realize that that does not add up except to nothing but a big fat lie. Originally Posted by WTF
Where did the president say he didn't give a fuck about the debt? Or is this another example of your alternative definitions? You [wtf] do realize that he is trying to work with an obstructional House that wants nothing but to bring the country down instead of trying to help as long as Trump is president!
Are you sure about that?

https://fee.org/articles/14-common-a...they-re-wrong/

. Originally Posted by WTF
Politifact says so.
Politifact says so. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Doesn't matter! He only believes his own definitions..
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 06:56 PM
Where did the president say he didn't give a fuck about the debt? Or is this another example of your alternative definitions? You [wtf] do realize that he is trying to work with an obstructional House that wants nothing but to bring the country down instead of trying to help as long as Trump is president! Originally Posted by winn dixie

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/tr...g-debt-crisis/

You do realize that he had two years with a GOP led House and Senate. The new Congress was just sworn in!

Why do you keep making excuses for this man? The debt is the debt. It is not Fake News or some other thing you can lie about.
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/tr...g-debt-crisis/

You do realize that he had two years with a GOP led House and Senate. The new Congress was just sworn in!

Why do you keep making excuses for this man? The debt is the debt. It is not Fake News or some other thing you can lie about. Originally Posted by WTF
Where did he say he didn't give a fuck? Where wtf? You care to back up your definitions?
Trump was dealing with all the things odummie fucked up the first two years! And getting 2 honorable men into the Supreme Court! Trump is not perfect. Never said he was. No one is!
I ask again? Where did Trump say he didn't give a fuck? We will not accept alternative definitions here! Back up yours lies wtf?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:05 PM
Politifact says so. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You might just need to start reading the whole article before posting or hoping I will not , either way...your response is misleading at best. The first paragraph is the most important and the one I have been trying to hammer home for years.

Since the United States has been running a deficit for years, "by definition, all Americans have a bigger net cost than contribution — first-generation immigrants, second-generation immigrants, and those of us who have been here for three or more generations," he said. "That’s a failure of tax policy, not a story about immigrants."

"The evidence does not suggest that current immigrant flows cost native-born taxpayers money over the long-run nor does it provide support for the notion that lowering immigration quotas or stepping up enforcement of existing immigration laws would generate savings to existing taxpayers," said a post on Econofact co-authored by Donehower and Francine Blau, an economics professor at Cornell University who chaired the panel that released the report.
The claim from the White House shows "a pretty misleading reading of the study," said Margaret Peters, an assistant professor of political science at the University of California-Los Angeles.
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 07:08 PM
Where did he say he didn't give a fuck? Where wtf? You care to back up your definitions?
Trump was dealing with all the things odummie fucked up the first two years! And getting 2 honorable men into the Supreme Court! Trump is not perfect. Never said he was. No one is!
I ask again? Where did Trump say he didn't give a fuck? We will not accept alternative definitions here! Back up yours lies wtf? Originally Posted by winn dixie
The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.
“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.
The episode illustrates the extent of the president’s ambivalence toward tackling an issue that has previously animated the Republican Party from the days of Ronald Reagan to the presidency of Barack Obama.
But for those who have worked with Trump, it was par for the course. Several people close to the president, both within and outside his administration, confirmed that the national debt has never bothered him in a truly meaningful way, despite his public lip service. “I never once heard him talk about the debt,” one former senior White House official attested.