ABD expects something for nothing!!!

I gotta find a provider that will NCNS me so I can get me one of them freebies...
Telling jokes or making up stories does not equal "commenting on the ACTUAL EVENT". Please read my posts carefully.

Note that: "Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

No commenting means "get off the topic". I would still post and respond to posts directed at me so that I provoke thoughts and entertain. For example, in response to a post by NAN, I merely deflected an provocation/insult with humor.

BTW, you funny man . . . ROTFLMAO

I said that already in different terms in post #5 but you are correct it obviously needs to be said again.

For someone who said he was not going to comment any more you sure are doing alot of commenting.

Nothing against the provider or the reviewer as there are always two sides to every story but...

White knight white knight...sorrry I just can help myself...this thread and the other have been my best laugh on here in a while. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
as did you . . .

thanks for outting yourself as a WK fucktard. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
  • ric
  • 09-18-2010, 11:40 PM
Maybe the mods should close this thread so this WK will stfu and stop posting.

wait
  • Dad
  • 09-19-2010, 04:16 PM
Nah, he will simply start a new thread. Just ignore him.
dental work is healing just fine so hell yea you can get a bbbj !!!!! Originally Posted by seductivesarah
There was a time when I would have looked forward to this. Not after the driver drama, though.
I'm not going to take a chance that there is a misunderstanding about a fee and that I will have to shoot some bastard who is trying to get into the room.