Don't play dumb Sue.... You know EXACTLY what I am saying....

Pegging is part of prostate stimulation for man. It has nothing to do with being gay. It can actually lead to a more complete full body orgasm for a man. Similar to what a woman experiences when she has her clit and g spot stimulated simultaneously. For those veterans on here that don't know that, or associate it with being gay, I feel very sad for you. You are missing out on something that could make you feel even better... (When you are with us whores... the word you so diligently love to use...)

Also, I agree with Wind. Pegging should only be done with a PERSONAL toy, and never with one used on another Hobbyist. It is unsanitary. I have had MANY inquires as to whether or not I would be willing to try this particular fetish. All of the gentlemen who have inquired have been instructed to purchase their own equipment.

I wish that all of us were mature enough NOT to attack others sexual fetishes. We are all supposed to be adults. But it just seems like we are back on the playground and throwing rocks at each other. It saddens me..
Pegging is part of prostate stimulation for man. It has nothing to do with being gay. It can actually lead to a more complete full body orgasm for a man. Similar to what a woman experiences when she has her clit and g spot stimulated simultaneously. For those veterans on here that don't know that, or associate it with being gay, I feel very sad for you. You are missing out on something that could make you feel even better... (When you are with us whores... the word you so diligently love to use...)

Also, I agree with Wind. Pegging should only be done with a PERSONAL toy, and never with one used on another Hobbyist. It is unsanitary. I have had MANY inquires as to whether or not I would be willing to try this particular fetish. All of the gentlemen who have inquired have been instructed to purchase their own equipment.

I wish that all of us were mature enough NOT to attack others sexual fetishes. We are all supposed to be adults. But it just seems like we are back on the playground and throwing rocks at each other. It saddens me.. Originally Posted by NakeyaEla
+1
OP has some issues, for certain. The way you attack people who like things that offend you sounds ironically Conservative Christian. Kinda like the preachers who rant about gays going to hell and they should all be put to death, then gets caught in a hotel having it put to him by some big buff guy. Brings to mind the quote attributed erroneously to Morgan Freeman:"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole."

I wish that all of us were mature enough NOT to attack others sexual fetishes. We are all supposed to be adults. But it just seems like we are back on the playground and throwing rocks at each other. It saddens me.. Originally Posted by NakeyaEla

As I stated before, there is a huge difference between a guy having his prostate stimulated by a lady's finger and a a whore wearing a rubber dick fucking him in the ass.

And for these guys, being gay is NOT a fetish, it's lifestyle choice. Don't critique me for criticizes them if you do so as well.
OP has some issues, for certain. The way you attack people who like things that offend you sounds ironically Conservative Christian. Kinda like the preachers who rant about gays going to hell and they should all be put to death, then gets caught in a hotel having it put to him by some big buff guy. Brings to mind the quote attributed erroneously to Morgan Freeman:"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole." Originally Posted by Txcruiser
There are a lot of things I find offensive. I don't attack them all. I do have opinions on homosexuality and gay men that were formed in my upbringing. There are many things I've disagreed with over the years that I've come to become tolerant of. Guys that want to get fucked in the ass is not one of them.

When it's put out there I will share an opinion on it. If there was a forum where those things were discussed I would simply avoid it.
OP has some issues, for certain. The way you attack people who like things that offend you sounds ironically Conservative Christian. Kinda like the preachers who rant about gays going to hell and they should all be put to death, then gets caught in a hotel having it put to him by some big buff guy. Brings to mind the quote attributed erroneously to Morgan Freeman:"I hate the word homophobia. It's not a phobia. You are not scared. You are an asshole." Originally Posted by Txcruiser
I don't believe that Christians think that all gays should be put to death or that they are all going to Hell. That is a very bent point of view. Just saying..
There are a lot of things I find offensive. I don't attack them all. I do have opinions on homosexuality and gay men that were formed in my upbringing. There are many things I've disagreed with over the years that I've come to become tolerant of. Guys that want to get fucked in the ass is not one of them.

When it's put out there I will share an opinion on it. If there was a forum where those things were discussed I would simply avoid it. Originally Posted by Whispers
The place for this discussion is in Another Realm!
I don't believe that Christians think that all gays should be put to death or that they are all going to Hell. That is a very bent point of view. Just saying.. Originally Posted by WyldemanATX
You're absolutely right; only the real assholes think that way. And only real assholes condemn other for doing something in private that in no way affects the assholes. But the assholes still have to rant about it. Not pointing any fingers here... I don't think I have to, do I?

But let's see how many minutes it takes for some asshole to see this as a personal attack. Starting my stopwatch....
You're absolutely right; only the real assholes think that way. And only real assholes condemn other for doing something in private that in no way affects the assholes. But the assholes still have to rant about it. Not pointing any fingers here... I don't think I have to, do I?

But let's see how many minutes it takes for some asshole to see this as a personal attack. Starting my stopwatch.... Originally Posted by Txcruiser

Discussing opinions is not a personal attack. You are the only one here doing so at the moment referring to others as "assholes"

The hole in your argument here is that what people do and say in private is not being attacked. What they post in a public forum is receiving criticism. Once again if they chose to have this discussion in a different forum you would not see me commenting on it. It is not anything I care to read or argue simply for the sake of arguing.

Why did you need to create a new account to enter this debate?
Ummm...because I wasn't a member before, and I needed an account to post. I just reentered the hobby after a several year hiatus; I had an ASPD account but obviously I can't use it anymore. I wondered how long it would take before you decided I was(whoever) creating a new account and posting from it.
4 minutes....about what I expected
I believe this is a case of if you don't play like me then you are a hater!
if his opinion is that your an asshole than whats just as valid and not attack-ish as you calling people tired old whores, or homo's. I actually think your dancing precariously on the line of attacking other members. But that's Ztonk's job not mine.