Tell me a joke!!!!!!!

I thought you would like that honey..lol
SORRY DID NOT MEAN TO POST THAT
OK?????
Sinsoftheflesh is 39 i believe, I have heard nothing but incredible things about her! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I posted it in the wrong section kaylen, i was not trying to make a joke that was meant for the REQUEST and ISO section, i had 2 tabs open at once and mixed them up! You didnt need to quote it I erased it now everyone can see. Sins I was NOT trying to make fun of you or anything! Just wrote it on the wrong section!!
I thought you would like that honey..lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
I did but I was posting from my phone and did not realize I said dad. I meant thanks for jumpstarting my day
I know what you were saying doll..Im glad I made your day hun
I did but I was posting from my phone and did not realize I said dad. I meant thanks for jumpstarting my day Originally Posted by Grizzly
I didn't know what you were talking about so that's why I asked...lol smh ok
Anyway back to jokes
I posted it in the wrong section kaylen, i was not trying to make a joke that was meant for the REQUEST and ISO section, i had 2 tabs open at once and mixed them up! You didnt need to quote it I erased it now everyone can see. Sins I was NOT trying to make fun of you or anything! Just wrote it on the wrong section!! Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
SORRY DID NOT MEAN TO POST THAT Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
OK????? Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

(tongue in cheek) I'm funny?? Funny how?? Huh? Am I clown? Do I amuse you??

LOL I just couldn't resist

Ok, I admit. I'm not really funny, just funny looking

Destiny: Kisses for the mention on the ISO thread, and thanks for the laugh for posting it here first!
While making love, he says:
- Darling, let's do 68!
- 68??? What's that?
- You do it to me and I'll owe you one.

LOL..

(tongue in cheek) I'm funny?? Funny how?? Huh? Am I clown? Do I amuse you??

LOL I just couldn't resist

Ok, I admit. I'm not really funny, just funny looking

Destiny: Kisses for the mention on the ISO thread, and thanks for the laugh for posting it here first! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
LOL well thanks for being so nice about it sins It was a complete blonde moment on my part!!
you are an awesome lady!!
I know what you were saying doll..Im glad I made your day hun Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Just cannot wait til you make your way to Topeka or the end of August once my resources at the school come in.

Destiny, I will be nice but I can think of a few blonde jokes right now but I do not want a spanking (or do I from the sexy kaylen)
my spankings are very soft baby
Just cannot wait til you make your way to Topeka or the end of August once my resources at the school come in.

Destiny, I will be nice but I can think of a few blonde jokes right now but I do not want a spanking (or do I from the sexy kaylen) Originally Posted by Grizzly
my spankings are very soft baby Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Than it might be worth the risk!
Well try babe tell me a blonde joke..lol
Than it might be worth the risk! Originally Posted by Grizzly
Well try babe tell me a blonde joke..lol Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Okay I will try, don't groan to loud if these are horrible

1. How many blondes does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One, she holds the bulb and the world revolves around her

2. Why did the blonde get depressed when she looked at her new driver's license?

A: She got an "F" in sex

3. Why is 68 the maximum speed for Blondes?

A: Because at 69 they blow a rod

4. A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the Blonde behind the wheel was knitting. The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, "PULL OVER!" "NO," the Blonde yelled back, "It's a SCARF!"

5. After traveling a few blocks a Blonde realized she had no money. She immediately informed the driver. You'd better stop. "I can't pay you and it's ten dollars already," she said. The driver checked her out in the rear-view mirror. "That's okay" he said "I'll turn down the first dark street, get in the back seat and take off your bra." "You'd be cheating yourself" she replied. "Why's that?" asked the driver. "Because this bra is only worth five dollars" she replied.

Okay Im ready for the spanking now

those are the ones i could remember