False Advertising By SW

So NYR,

this is the same person?

as this

You ask why would jrock824 lie, why would I lie? I have also spoken to Bunnie as well, people do lie, but anytime you want to go look at the tapes I am talking about, and video, does not lie, tell me when, otherwise, it is speculative gut feelings and he said she said. You just have to come on this thread and say you saw the tape of her there at the time she said she wasn't, you want to do that, NYR? However, we all know how you feel about SW! Bunnie wants to put all this behind her as she has said, and a Mod has also posted on this thread to stop with the accusations. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
So, what you are saying is there are two people, Kimmie and possibly Shawna, using the same handle here?? As a verified provider?

Mods, how can this happen?
sure it can happen, and the mods cannot "catch it" unless it is two different IP addresses that are used. Just look at the writing style.
sure it can happen, and the mods cannot "catch it" unless it is two different IP addresses that are used. Just look at the writing style. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
IP addresses don't mean much. Take the laptop down to Starbucks.

Security = user name / password to log in.

If hers continually becomes compromised by someone else, that should be a concern.
IP addresses don't mean much. Take the laptop down to Starbucks.

Security = user name / password to log in.

If hers continually becomes compromised by someone else, that should be a concern. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
that is why the mods cannot do much unless it has two IP addresses posting on the same account
Yea she's taller and skinnier than me but does not look better. Like you said I was the one getting picked out of line up even from people who has never been there simply for my LOOKS. Now that V fired me she's getting picked along with all the new girls. It's not my fault I looked better n was getting picked more. That didn't mean she had to fire me cause the other lady's there wasn't getting picked. I was there for 8 months going on 9. I was her only 24 hour girl for the longest besides Jay. I probably know more about the studio than most of the ladies and more than big dog knows. Leave Bunni alone she's happy where she's at (which is not wet). I have spock to Bunni as well to know this. I'm not mad V fired me my feelings are hurt more the less for the fact I was with the studio for so long and I've done a lot for her. I wish the studio the best of luck but I will not be returning to Wet. Once I know exactly what I will be doing I will let all you wonderful men know.
that is why the mods cannot do much unless it has two IP addresses posting on the same account
. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
then people who post from home, work and have mobile access must be getting busted all the time.

First, this thread starts as an alert with the OP stating she doesn't work at SW and they tried to "ruin" her. Then you say you saw her there, another person says he had a session with her there. The OP insists she's not there. The posts by the OP are inconsistent and, at times, incoherent. The OP begs for discretion, which in itself is weird since she outed herself in this thread.

The flashing banner up above says it all....welcome to Hollywood.

SW and it's associates win the ECCIE Best Drama award!

This train wreck has crashed. What a mess.
then people who post from home, work and have mobile access must be getting busted all the time.

First, this thread starts as an alert with the OP stating she doesn't work at SW and they tried to "ruin" her. Then you say you saw her there, another person says he had a session with her there. The OP insists she's not there. The posts by the OP are inconsistent and, at times, incoherent. The OP begs for discretion, which in itself is weird since she outed herself in this thread.

The flashing banner up above says it all....welcome to Hollywood.

SW and it's associates win the ECCIE Best Drama award!

This train wreck has crashed. What a mess. Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Not really, it is when it is reported to the mods they take action. I agree that this is a total train wreck of a thread.
Yea she's taller and skinnier than me but does not look better. Originally Posted by Enticing April
Dang April, Bunnie is tiny so how tall are you?
LL, she is talking about Halo Bree, not Bunnie Darling

This is not a "Mirror, mirror on the wall / Who is the fairest of them all?" thread. Please stop hijacking. keep the beauty contest off this thread. And I specifically instructed to stop playing "guess who wrote post xx".

The topic is False advertisement by Studio WET. If you reply, it better be related to the topic.
Thank you Mods ,B Wayne, ,TGS,NYR And Miss Beautiful April for putting a halt to the absolute unnecessary incessant jibber jabber And back And forth on the subject that is really like adding salt to the wound...Consider all the drama that has gone on.
And, consider where the drama was born And continues to breed with constant bizarre instances even since I've been gone from SW,And even since Shawna has been gone.
I loved my time @ Studio Wet,Honest!
I hated that Shawna Angelina And Summer were so jealous of me that they had to do all this to,me...But everything happens for a reason right?
my business certainly hasnt slowed.if anything it has,picked up cause Im the same girl you all,met off
BP last Summer at,Zone D/happy/horny/outgoing/Love my job even more!
The people Im surrounding myself with now are wonderful And dont have ulterior motives And are not,out to take advantage of me...Im so happy And so excited for new true friends to work with, for hopefully soon no,more harassment from Summer /Shawna/Angelina...

I am happy to serve those gentlemen whom have remained classy in a gorgeous,discreet,clean,And drama free(but full of erotic sexiness) environment!!!!!
Im pretty simple boys,When I started this hobby I didnt sign up,for the drama And Will,not tolerate any more because I am here to,provide you,with,the creation of your fantasies,Sexy FUN is what IM all about.
So PM me if youd like,to make your fantasies a reality

Luv Always And again THANK U
K.S

And with this positive final post. This one is done. -Matador.