Which Providers have the Best Nipples?

I cannot believe I was left out. Brookie sad!
After a recent meeting with DFWGigi, I would have to place her on the list. Very nice natural breasts with perfect, perky nipples. A great combo.
Brooke C, I like this pic of you.

14588.jpg
Spikebaby's look great from the pics. Haven't had the pleasure of in person yet.

The best I have experienced from a provider were Autumn Spring. Besides the huge natural boobs, she has some great long eraser nipples. Just fabulous.

My favorite ones on a dfw dancer are Erica's at baby dolls dallas. Daytime hispanic girl. fake boobs, but well done, and great long eraser nips that are ALWAYS at attention. Plus she loves having them licked. Lucia was another one at baby dolls day time, costa rican girl. I heard she was back working there again, but haven't verified that personally.
I know Erica and yes they are great! I remember Lucia as well but I never saw hers. I miss the Babydoll days!
I think I have pretty nice lookin Nips

Victoria west. She has small breasts but her nipples stick way out and are great to suck on
Dragonfly has great nips that she loves to have sucked. I was more than happy to oblige her wishes!
hi jade =]
channel taylor YOU now have a fan....

they look awsome..............
Well thank you my dear!!
OMG! Those Brooke Daniels nips do look world-class.
Gia Stevens!
what about these?