New Poll shows the uneducated favor Trump.

• DSK
  • 08-15-2016, 07:46 AM
exactly who is going to replace Trump if he steps down at all in this late stage??? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I think Governor Kasich could win.
I think Governor Kasich could win. Originally Posted by DSK
IMO: Not now!
You mean Kasich could win AFTER the GOP dumps Drumpf?

Shoulda thought about that before they let the sewage lines rupture.
The Republican Party voted expressly and overwhelmingly AGAINST the Republican Establishment. To thwart the will of the voters and insert an Establishment candidate at this time would totally destroy the party. Which would be good thing, but the cost of having Hillary as President for 4 years is too much. If they want to keep their party together they need to unite behind Trump. But they won't, so the Republican Party is dead either way. And good riddance.
The Republican Party voted expressly and overwhelmingly AGAINST the Republican Establishment. To thwart the will of the voters and insert an Establishment candidate at this time would totally destroy the party. Which would be good thing, but the cost of having Hillary as President for 4 years is too much. If they want to keep their party together they need to unite behind Trump. But they won't, so the Republican Party is dead either way. And good riddance. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Weren't you the first to say the only reason Trump was running was to ensure Hillary's election?
Weren't you the first to say the only reason Trump was running was to ensure Hillary's election? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I changed my mind. And I've addressed that.
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]S

Bet you had to stencil your fucking head to know where to put your head gear, you retarded fuck -- 2008 and 2012 would be the last two and most recent presidential elections the U.S. has had, Lubed Wide-ass! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do know Obama is not running this election. Explain how any numbers from any other election have a bearing on the one now. The match up is between Hillary and Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ans-heres-why/
You do know Obama is not running this election. Explain how any numbers from any other election have a bearing on the one now. The match up is between Hillary and Trump. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The point you make may be valid, but not for the reason you suggest. The polling done to establish relative strength is based on modeling from posts polls in past elections. Some of the numbers have already been shown to be inaccurate.

John Kerry's campaign did that with exit polling in Ohio, and the results led his campaign to conclude they had carried Ohio and he went on to Boston to get ready for the victory party.

Another factor entered the Ohio exit polls (as well as others). Pollsters were "assuming" responses favored Kerry, much like there were "assumptions" in Florida back when Gore ran against Bush in 2000 .... that certain votes were Gore's.
You do know Obama is not running this election. Explain how any numbers from any other election have a bearing on the one now. The match up is between Hillary and Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ans-heres-why/ Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Odumbo was the dim-retard candidate that the preponderance of high school dropouts voted for in 2008 and again in 2012, and his failed Secretary of State is the dim-retard candidate that the preponderance of high school dropouts are likely to vote for in 2016.
Odumbo was the dim-retard candidate that the preponderance of high school dropouts voted for in 2008 and again in 2012, and his failed Secretary of State is the dim-retard candidate that the preponderance of high school dropouts are likely to vote for in 2016.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have yet to make a point. Trump has attracted a unique group of mouth breathers. They are not the ones that voted for Obama.

Blah Blah blah Odumbo Blah Blah dimtard blah blah I have no real point blah blah sorry the losers are going for Trump.

Obama numbers 2008/2012

EDUCATION
Some HS

63/64% O
35/35% R
HS graduate

52/51% O
46/48% R
Some college

51/49% O
47/48%
College graduate

53/ 47% O
45/51% R
Postgraduate study

58/55% O
40/42% R

Obama won in all but one category as you can see. The only group Trump is winning in is the White Trash.
The point you make may be valid, but not for the reason you suggest. The polling done to establish relative strength is based on modeling from posts polls in past elections. Some of the numbers have already been shown to be inaccurate.

John Kerry's campaign did that with exit polling in Ohio, and the results led his campaign to conclude they had carried Ohio and he went on to Boston to get ready for the victory party.

Another factor entered the Ohio exit polls (as well as others). Pollsters were "assuming" responses favored Kerry, much like there were "assumptions" in Florida back when Gore ran against Bush in 2000 .... that certain votes were Gore's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
There is no correlation between the two no matter how you slice it. The Polls now are of people who like one over the other not people who actually voted. Some of them will not even vote one way or the other.
You have yet to make a point. Trump has attracted a unique group of mouth breathers. They are not the ones that voted for Obama.

Blah Blah blah Odumbo Blah Blah dimtard blah blah I have no real point blah blah sorry the losers are going for Trump.

Obama numbers 2008/2012

EDUCATION
Some HS

63/64% O
35/35% R
HS graduate

52/51% O
46/48% R
Some college

51/49% O
47/48%
College graduate

53/ 47% O
45/51% R
Postgraduate study

58/55% O
40/42% R

Obama won in all but one category as you can see. The only group Trump is winning in is the White Trash. Originally Posted by MT Pockets

Obama numbers 2008/2012

EDUCATION

Some HS
63/64% O
35/35% R

HS graduate
52/51% O
46/48% R

Some college
51/49% O
47/48%

College graduate
53/47% O
45/51% R

Postgraduate study
58/55% O
40/42% R

Obama won in all but one category as you can see. The only group Trump is winning in is the White Trash. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
LOL!

You just made IB's point but you're too damn stupid to realize it. High school dropouts are the dumbest of the dumb. THEY are the true "mouth breathers" and your data (for "some HS") indicate they voted overwhelmingly for Odumbo in each of the last two Presidential elections - by almost a 2-to-1 margin!

The vote was much closer for all other education strata.

And if you think that has no bearing on this year's election, would you care to place a bet on who will carry the high-school dropout vote on November 8? My money is on hildebeest!
There is no correlation between the two no matter how you slice it. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Yes, mouthbreather!

Some HS

63/64% O

35/35% R

Obama numbers 2008/2012

EDUCATION
Some HS

63/64% O
35/35% R
HS graduate

52/51% O
46/48% R
Some college

51/49% O
47/48%
College graduate

53/ 47% O
45/51% R
Postgraduate study

58/55% O
40/42% R

Obama won in all but one category as you can see. The only group Trump is winning in is the White Trash.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
The point was made. You're just too damn stupid to understand. Under educated high school drop outs historically vote dim-retard.