strap ons

When I get there I will be offering strap sessions, hmmm Ill break you boys in Originally Posted by shayla84
please, NOT with the IOWA Cyclone

• tzv13
  • 05-14-2015, 09:19 PM
Strap On...nO partS
Alright. Let's get it out there. Who in Austin is well practiced at providing strap-on experiences?
Alright. Let's get it out there. Who in Austin is well practiced at providing strap-on experiences? Originally Posted by purpletree

It really requires absolutely no practice or skill whatsoever.

I've had previously inexperienced GF's doing it for 35 years. They all enjoyed it for various reasons.

What it does require is the enjoyment of both parties.

Common sense and awareness of your partner pretty much tells you how to pace yourself. No different than you performing Greek on her.

I'd say it requires the least amount of skill of all BCD activities.

Depending on the position, you wear a toy and move your hips back and forth at whatever speed and depth he instructs you to.

Pretty simple. Those trying to promote the service as some kind of special skill is complete BS to try to create a niche market.

As long as the monger is just as attentive to preparation and cleanliness as the provider is with Greek it really is easy money.

Some providers and mongers want nothing to do with ass, some BBBJ, some Kissing etc..

As long as they're not squeamish about playing with a guy's ass ANY provider can do it.

Granted I had one short flexible GF who could peg me in mish position on her knees while simultaneously giving me an amazing BBBJ. Now that was a mind blowing experience. She was a great person but THAT is what I remember and miss most about her lol.

For me the female has to be feminine and hot looking. That is a minimum requirement.
OK. I am not gay and definitely no submissive but I love this sort of play. I love the feeling of being filled and being thoroughly fucked. Call me what you want. I know what I am and what I like. I will just continue to enjoy myself.

Sadly, some of the providers that offer this service have some hefty pricing. Otherwise, I would play more.
I've never experienced a women using a strapon on me but I'm looking forward to it.
Just ass play with toys feel amazing so Thinking about a women taking me from behind would be so awesome!
I'd like to say that i am exit only but I have had a few shockers from women when I'm about to cum. was a serious.. what the .. fuckkkkkk ok stop, dont stop moment. lol
OK. I am not gay and definitely no submissive but I love this sort of play. I love the feeling of being filled and being thoroughly fucked. Call me what you want. Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
"Confused".
"Confused". Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nope. Not confused at all.

Not gay = not interested in men at all. The idea of kissing another guy hold no appeal for me.

Not submissive = I want to be in control. I don't want to be restrained nor do I wish to be subservient to someone else. I call the shots.

Does that explain it more clearly for you?
OK. I am not gay and definitely no submissive but I love this sort of play. I love the feeling of being filled and being thoroughly fucked. Call me what you want. I know what I am and what I like. I will just continue to enjoy myself.

Sadly, some of the providers that offer this service have some hefty pricing. Otherwise, I would play more. Originally Posted by PervusMaximus
Exactly. You are confident with yourself and your interests. Very refreshing - thanks for sharing.