NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I was completely surprised by chad Henne. Dude torched the Pats. d for 416 passing yards. I think the texans offense will tear it up. This is a game the texans should win.
Check out the new Power Rankings this week from NFL.com, Texans ranked no. 5: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...P11_hot_topics

Can't say I disagree.
LMAO @ all you Texan "fair weather" fans...cough, cough, SATIN

Yes, my Steelers got whooped by a VERY GOOD B'more Raven team...a team, which would have been in the Super Bowl last year and a couple of years ago against Arizona had my Steelers not beat them

The Texans...c'mon, REALLY...

Don't get it twisted, yall beat a Colts team WITHOUT Peyton Manning...that's like beating up on TSU or PV

Start beating some GOOD teams and I'll recognize

It's a LOOOOONG season folks, a LOOOONG season, just sayin'
You're not gonna have wait too long. After the our game with Miami this weekend, we get NO, Bal. and Pit within a month.
We've got 6 former Miami Hurricanes on our team, none more important than Andre MotherFucking Johnson. He goes back home tomorrow, I'm expecting big things- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mt0ee9FraQ
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Fair weather fan? Hmmm...so thats why I've had my Texans tickets for years?? Come on homie...you're better than that playa...it took you a week to respond and this is the best you can come up with?

I like football period but pull for them because...duh...I fucking live here..not in Shittsburgh or Dallas Texas...

I'm not predicting any Superbowls but just think they will do well and be competitive. So no Kool-aid here, I've past that long ago...can't wait til Oct 2....

Looks like Foster is playing today. I'm cautious about that, I think he should sit out one more week. Hope he can get through without hurting his hammy again....
Tell ya what...

If the Texans make the playoffs and my Steelers don't...

I'll buy you a session, with the lady of your choice! That's how confident I am in my Steelers and your Texans

There..is that good enough for ya playa
Tell ya what...

If the Texans make the playoffs and my Steelers don't...

I'll buy you a session, with the lady of your choice! That's how confident I am in my Steelers and your Texans

There..is that good enough for ya playa Originally Posted by DickEmDown

Damn...............I'll, take that with my cowboys........I got my eye on someone right now..........Sure will be thankful for your contribution.........LOL
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Come on DED, Jesus man..that's the best you can do...I'm disappointed in you bro. You know that's not even something I want....but you can take me to the clubs...then it's on....
Oh I forgot...you don't do Providers, only Strippers

Ok, DONE deal my man...
Damn...............I'll, take that with my cowboys........I got my eye on someone right now..........Sure will be thankful for your contribution.........LOL Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Cowgirls might actually make the Playoffs...MIGHT
  • Satin
  • 09-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Now we talking D...I see your Steelers won so at least you can participate here now instead of disappearing with you head up your ass like last week...

Texans up at halftime...The Cowgirls losing....so far so good....

Looks like Homo is out...Kitna is in....they might win now...

That Carolina - Packers game was great. Cam Newton is one sick dude....2 games both over 400 yards passing.....wow!!

Looks like a lock for Rookie of the Year....
Hou/Mia was meh performance from the offensive end. Foster or no Foster, we should have had better production. Defensively, we played a pretty shit group in the Dolphins, and lost our most important guy, Joseph, which forced Kareem Jackson to play more, and he actually stepped up, good on him. JJ Watt again impressed as HE BLOCKED A MUTHERFUCKING FG.

The real test will be next week AT New Orleans. Lets get this shit:
Texans vs Saints in the Superdome. It's gonna be louder than a muthafucka in NO! I predict and offensive shoot-out. Gotta give the Saints the edge on this one.

Foster felt a little tightness in his hamstring yesterday so he MAY be out. We'll see.

Y'all see the Cowboys come back and win that game against the 49er's in OT? That was one of the good ones along with Atlanta coming back to beat Philly and knocking Vick out of the game.

To me the best game yesterday was the Raiders and Bills.
  • Satin
  • 09-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Yep Kerwil I agree. Dammit I knew they should have kept Foster out longer...

The Saints game will be a real test...then we have another easy one after that against the Steelers.....lol