Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

This just in.... seems like Scot90 was contacted by our favorite BAT SHIT CRAZY provider. She wanted to make amends for her NSNC. She asked he get a room. He confirms at 1 pm. So Scot90 goes and secures a room at 3 pm for a meeting at 5 pm. At 4 pm she cancels! This has to be on purpose! How could any provider be this inconsiderate? Especially after costing him another $300 room from the NSNC.

Scot90 post #63

Geeez how much worse can this get!?

Usually suspects / Butter Tooth Posse?
Wow, at first I was going to say, shit happens, but this is ridiculous.
I actually PM'd her when SL first started the first thread on this lady. Trying to do a little behind the scenes intel myself. She responded pretty quickly stating that it was just a misunderstanding between her and SL. As I've continued to watch this thread grow, and her NCNS bullshit continue, all I can say is that at least her TCB was good with me LOL!

She's so off the list! What a fucking flake!

Oh, and Scot90, I so feel for you dude. Two hotels at 3 bills a pop just to get NCNS'd and/or cancelled on is amazing.
I actually PM'd her when SL first started the first thread on this lady. Trying to do a little behind the scenes intel myself. She responded pretty quickly stating that it was just a misunderstanding between her and SL. As I've continued to watch this thread grow, and her NCNS bullshit continue, all I can say is that at least her TCB was good with me LOL!

She's so off the list! What a fucking flake!

Oh, and Scot90, I so feel for you dude. Two hotels at 3 bills a pop just to get NCNS'd and/or cancelled on is amazing. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
If I ever meet Scot90 drinks are on me! I still kind of feel she did it on purpose. I might be wrong but it just doesn't add up. She obviously knew she already screwed up BAD! No excuse of the NSNC... NONE! Then goes to make it up and cancels costing him another room? That's just incredibly bad form! Bottom line.... she is a man hater!
Well SL, I will say this. She's definitely in the wrong profession and quite possibly a man hater. She's got to be on a lot of "NOT To Do Lists" now. And I'd pitch in on some of those drinks for Scot90 as well.
Two more guys PM'D me telling NSNC stories. One guy said he got reschedule 5 times in 7 days then she canceled!
Pass
I can't imagine why ANYONE would schedule with this provider with the history!?
Date: 3-23-15
Provider: Starrluvsyou (But Only When She feels Like It!
Phone: 323-856-1315
Email Address: starrluvsyou@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=198272 https://www.preferred411.com/P175062
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Just North Of Vagina TriangleŽ
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Texting, Waiting, Texting, Waiting... Rescheduled for next day then NSNC
Session Length: ZERO
Fee: ZERO
Hair Length and Color: Couldn't tell you!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: NSNC so I would be guessing
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by Still Looking

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Isn't posting private messages grounds for banning?

This sounds like a campaign against this provider. I have no intention on seeing her and I am not condoning her behavior but if a campaign against a member is tolerated it will happen to others.

Just my two cents.
Isn't posting private messages grounds for banning?

This sounds like a campaign against this provider. I have no intention on seeing her and I am not condoning her behavior but if a campaign against a member is tolerated it will happen to others.

Just my two cents. Originally Posted by foxnews69

Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones! IJS

Just my two cents!
Thanks FOX for bumping the thread. Keeps it in front of other hobbyists so they will be informed! I love the "Butter Tooth Gang" AKA "Usual Suspects". They are so predictable!
I noticed her Eccie account is deleted. I guess she is trying to
throw off any potential new clients on P411.
I noticed her Eccie account is deleted. I guess she is trying to
throw off any potential new clients on P411. Originally Posted by scot90
Gee, what a surprise. She'll fuck it up on P411 too and Gina will kick her ass to the curb.

Btw, my condolences to you scot90, she fucked you royally.