WOW...How many of you ladies feel like this?

What's irritating me is the arrogance some providers are displaying here. They don't seem to think what they post here will ever come back to haunt them and that all hobbyists are too stupid to stay away from them after reading their misandrist posts. (misandrist is a real word; look it up)

That may not be far from the truth, but some of us do notice and will stay away. Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Actually, I am hoping the ones who are annoyed DO stay away lol. I don't need to bang 5-10 guys a week. 2=$1000 and again, my biz is not coming from review boards lol. I have not had a review since August. You honestly think I have not seen anyone in 2 months...get real lol.

If you pass up good company because a girl can show sympathy for another human being, so be it! You are obviously not sensitive enough to give a damn about what some providers do for YOU. What do you care if her kid goes hungry that week because of what YOU wrote in your infantile review? You don't!

Do I think the girl is jaded...sure! Would I ever let someone take half my money and see that many guys in a day..uh no! The fact is though, some women are doing that and they deserve just as much consideration as anyone else here.

If she never got less than a 9 in 10 pages of reviews, it is MORE than obvious this attitude was never displayed during her dates. Hell she even said she gave 2 pops working for an agency...are you kidding me? She is a saint, because for any less than 4 I wouldn't do it.

I think it was over the top and many things she complained about were ludicrous, but I also think that is where she was trying to be funny. If towels and condoms are that big of a deal, yea I would suggest a different plan of action.

The hygiene and hairy ball issue...don't even go there! That is a fact many a provider deals with whether she wants to admit it or not! You can say it's part of the job...fine, but don't wonder why she didn't stay down there as long as you may have liked. Washing your azz is common sense, and if you are running into providers who are nasty, shop elsewhere because that is not acceptable.

The daty thing, I can't agree with because you better make me get off lol. I am offended if a guy does NOT try and do that for me. Kissing, not a bother at all if your breath does not smell like you just ate your own azz. Gum works wonders.

You Finishing early and bringing gifts...not necessary and you get what you pay for. If I were only making half of what I get now, maybe my attitude would be like hers so I do understand it. A guy always gets his full time with me, and then some, and every review will back that up.

Tipping? Again if I were not already asking for what I need I may feel a bit different. I prefer anything above my fee go to charity...another thing many clients will confirm as they have written checks out just for that purpose.

So there ya have it....my break down of what is fact and what is humor. Lighten up lol. Life is too short.
Did you READ the blog???

"You really want to know how you can please me? Get on top of me, finish really fast, give me a big tip, and leave 40 minutes before your time is up. Wow, that would be amazing."

"I don’t want to have an orgasm from you, I don’t want you to go down on me, and I don’t give a flying fuck about your “performance”. It’s MY job to please YOU. Let me do my fucking job."

Are you saying this is what you feel? Originally Posted by Wakeup
No, your not understanding what I am trying to say.

I can see this is going nowhere, and I am just gonna give it up. No sense in beating a dead horse.
Fancy I see where you are coming from, but this is a rant this gal put up. In that rant I see what a lot of us gals have often said to each other on occassion. There are just some truths in there that no one wants to acknowledge.

Maybe her working conditions are not like yours and mine, but I am not going to dismiss that some things she says hit home for a lot of us. Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
She does have very valid comments, as do many in this discussion, but like some, inappropriately expressed. As enderwiggen just said, what we write comes back to haunt us. Ranting is fine privately, but publicly perhaps a milder "suggestion box" approach would be better for pubic relations.

I was being facetious more in reaction to the overall tone in this thread. It's a shame, but most points get dulled when said with a sharp tongue.
Wow,
The OP of the Dallas Thread didn't get the reaction she was looking for there but it sure looks like she got what she wanted in Houston.......Thancks, DED.
DED, I am sorry to say this. However, it is like a prosecutor asking a suspect 'please be honest with me.'

I think 90% of ladies will say what said in the site is true if you ask them in anonymous poll. But I don't think all ladies (especially who have clients here) have a freedom to say the truth here.

The link below was posted in a thread in the Dallas Co-Ed...just wondering how many of our Houston ladies feel the same way???

http://www.freewebs.com/iftheyonlyknew/

Hopefully some of you will answer...honestly

Personally, I think the author of the link or anyone who feels the same way probably needs to find another hobby, just my $.02 Originally Posted by DickEmDown
To be quite honest, I can see where the blog does not even fit in really. Most of the complaints from the ladies I talked to were about rate hagglers, and board bullying which was just proven by the guys in this very thread. Guys demanding that you, "Defend her with caution," "It's gonna get bad for London Rayne," "Bi3ch STFU," etc. That was the major issue...utter disrespect and assuming because you have x amount of posts by your name, that you somehow get special treatment.

MANY, not all but very many of you treat these women like crap and it's apparent. We don't need you, and you don't need us....we get that. For every provider you pass on we know 10 more will gladly take your money, but that goes both ways. Women who do have another income won't put up with your bs and threats...we don't have to. Not every woman in this business has to kiss your azz to survive...deal with it. Don't think just because a girl voices her opinion and it contradicts yours that she is a bi3ch.

She just has a brain accompanied by strong convictions, and if she really felt this way I hate to tell you....but you would never know lol. This is not reality, it's fantasy. As long as the girl you pay is making you feel like there is no place she would rather be, is clean, on time, and does not upsell you, then what's the problem? This is ONE person's view of how she felt after a guy NCNS her, and that's another topic as well.

Some of us are actually here because we don't have those issues on a daily basis, but we are also not blind to the fact that some do and feel their pain. No one deserves to be treated like some people treat them..on or off the boards.

The blog itself was just kind of funny, so again if you don't apply don't be offended. You don't have to worry about me interjecting in your forums again...it was a dare nothing more, and I have no need to post in Texas since I know better than to ever try and get more than $250 there without having to stand on my head and drink from a bowl.

Have a nice day!
. . . (The) hairy ball issue...don't even go there! That is a fact many a provider deals with whether she wants to admit it or not! You can say it's part of the job...fine, but don't wonder why she didn't stay down there as long as you may have liked. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Okay, feeling a little insecure here. Is it that big of deal? I understand why providers might want 'em shaved, but some of us still see civilians. I don't think a lot of the over 30 women are down with guys shaving their man parts. It makes you look like a perv.
Does this website actually surprise anyone? We can say "she needs to get a new line of work" all day, but I think her post is closer to a typical provider's reality than most of us are comfortable admitting.

(To be fair, the site comes across as her being unhappy and venting about all the wrongs she's encountered on multiple bad sessions.)

While we love the incredible GFE providers who love their work, I think it's a safe bet that most providers aren't in this category. The typical provider tolerates the sessions because it represent the most money that she can earn... it's a job.

Realizing that you're not God's gift to this provider, and that she' probably rather be somewhere else, can go a long way in guiding a client to do the little things that make her consider you to be one of the "good guys".
... I have no need to post in Texas since I know better than to ever try and get more than $250 there without having to stand on my head and drink from a bowl.

Have a nice day! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Now THERE'S an image I'm going to have in my head next time I'm doing doggy.

I must be good with a bone, as I consistently make more in Texas than $250 without head-standing and bowl drinking. Maybe head drinking...
Okay, feeling a little insecure here. Is it that big of deal? I understand why providers might want 'em shaved, but some of us still see civilians. I don't think a lot of the over 30 women are down with guys shaving their man parts. It makes you look like a perv. Originally Posted by NotoriousRake
I disagree. I believe women universally love shaved balls. I have never encountered a bad reaction. Hell, I like 'em myself. Even - or perhaps especially - those that just don't know what they're missing. If you don't have 'em - well, I guess that why you're a rake.

Now, when you go to the doctor, it makes you look like a perv - and it may cause him to linger a bit longer than necessary in the DRE. Just relax and enjoy it.
I will say I am not lying. Have I met Joe nasty... yeah a few times; but he was a nice guy (X?). Have I ever discussed with other providers... no because I have discussed it with the client/s but with decorum. Did London post this thread... who cares. If that's her with another personna than "privately" ask a mod to investigate. Until you have proof, it's slanderous and/or liable but either way, what does it mean to you? Does it ruin your day? Does she really have that much power over you to make you get mean? This is what I mean about screening by posts. I don't know if I fall into the arrogance statement, but anything I post is to be helpful. Letting guys know that us "less than desperate" providers screen this way was a freebie. If it bothers a guy to realize men don't have all the power here... so be it. I don't like drama. I like to have fun. Show me drama... I'm gone. Just like now. Too much drama for me. When I plan my trip to Houston, I will post a fun thread. I will expect those who find me arrogant or attack worthy for seeing London as my hobby sister, friend and good provider to bring their drama. At that time I will handle that issue as appropriate but I will not go to war over drama. One thing to realize is that I am me, I love me and if you wanna have fun with me... let me see your internet smile and show me the same or better internet etiquette I show. I have a date coming over. I am going to read some good jokes, make sure I am presentable for my King of the Hour and have a ton of fun. Actually it's 2 hours cause I have a standing 2 hour special most of my hobby luvs enjoy. Oodles of Toodles and see you Texas sweethearts soon. Kiss! Maybe my lips, maybe my ass but Kisses to all...lol. Lacey

Lizard King, you are awesome Baby. Big kiss to you and a few others.

PS: your balls should match your chin. If you like hair, manicure it.
I know better than to ever try and get more than $250 there without having to stand on my head and drink from a bowl Originally Posted by London Rayne
I don't know......offer to do that in one of your personas that does come to Texas and it should be worth $275....if it is MSOB
Write a bad review I will just have pulled? Originally Posted by London Rayne
I love posting whore hooktards........so, how many bad reviews have you had pulled......inquiring fucktards want to know.
ROFLMAO. Sorry London, but that was too funny.

We don't have that power Dear... she was being a smart ass. Make me laugh like that again and I may get to Houston a lil bit quicker...lol. Be warned though, I will put a perma grin on your head... and make you forget board drama *did I say that?*. "Back, back in your cage you arrogant wench... don't you know he is a hobbyist, a man that wants to give you all his money while you do tricks"... lol.

ps: I would stand on my head and drink from a bowl for 275 bucks... DEAL, any takers? I' do it twice while you blew on my ass... lmfao
Don't fret it LC....a hooktard with 2 degrees and "letters" who can't get more than 60k....wants to school seasoned whore mongers and expect lapdogs to kiss her ass for her efforts....not going to happen....we leave you alone until you come into our yard and piss on us....we are cats....we don't corral very well.

She can take her shit to NO where some Mod will protect her "29" year old ass....there is no cover here.

Being on our "pussy" radar is a good thing....being on our hooktard radar, not so much....then, we just want to fuck with you.