=== Sex In Public ===

Fucking in the office was soo hot! Ive done that before, but the main part was that he was my boss. I always wanted to fuck him. So one day I wore this dress It was professional but bent over it was a little short. I wasn't wearing any panties, I caught him looking. I went over to his desk and wispered in his ear " I know you want to fuck me " " don't you" He grabbed me threw me on his desk and be began to softly kiss me and fuck me.... One of the greatest sex moments ever! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
If this whole provider thing doesn't work out i need a secretary!!!!! Pay sucks but i have a clean desk...
I had sex in Public while in Las Vegas.

We went to a club and decided to go for it!

They had several rooms but the one we chose had a mirrored glass window in it. You could see in but we could not see out. We had the most intense Sex on the couch...Right in front of the window!

It was one of the most thrilling experiences I've ever had..period.

Not knowing if someone was watching...Oooh My Vagina Bat Man!

It was Hot!

I'd do it again...

The Glass Elevator always comes to mind.

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT
Not knowing if someone was watching...Oooh My Vagina Bat Man!

It was Hot!

I'd do it again...

The Glass Elevator always comes to mind.

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Holy caped Crusader Kelly!

Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Lovin' it up till I hit the ground
There were so many different places when I was younger...elevator, movie theater, dept store dressing room, office at work during lunch hour, apartment swimming pool late at night, mall stairwell, men/ladies bathrooms.

Although...

...about a yr ago I took a girl I'd been dating to a strip club, upon leaving the clubs parking lot she said she was too horny to wait for us to get home. The club was in an industrial area, so we went behind a building close-by. What started on the inside of the car quickly transpired to us being outside the car. We went through a pretty thorough menu outside the car using it to lean against. Eventually I finished while she was leaning over the hood, was giving her a few final slow strokes, when a private security truck came rolling up very fast out of nowhere. The window on the passenger side was electronically lowered, and an elderly gentleman in the drivers seat laughed and said "well folks that was one helluva show but you need to run along now".
If a provider and I clicked and we got comfortable, I would. Sex in public is such a rush.
I had one girlfriend who was very adventurous. We had sex at the lake while on my boat multiple times. We had sex in a neighborhood pool while people were there. We had sex on a golfcart at a friends ranch while people were watching from across the fence.

I am hoping to find a provider I can take to the lake this summer for a little fun in the sun.
If a provider and I clicked and we got comfortable, I would. Sex in public is such a rush.
I had one girlfriend who was very adventurous. We had sex at the lake while on my boat multiple times. We had sex in a neighborhood pool while people were there. We had sex on a golfcart at a friends ranch while people were watching from across the fence.

I am hoping to find a provider I can take to the lake this summer for a little fun in the sun. Originally Posted by ftwranchman

Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN!
I love the way you think!!

I've done it on a very crowded airplane.. During the day
The rafts on the beach in Hawaii with a milf (45) I was 21

There's something so nasty about public sex

I'll be in Dallas soon

Mondonico
Many, many times in the past. I would probably worry too much about getting in trouble these days!

It was always fun and ALWAYS quite the rush others have mentioned.

Once a friend and I drew quite an audience at Hippie Hollow. We were up on the rocks and there were several boats of people cheering us on! That was pretty hot!

--v
I got a Boat Kristen!!!!!!!!!!!
HJ & BBBJ driving down the road. BBBJ in several of the parking lots around White Rock Lake. Standing BBBJ in the woods also around White Rock Lake and FS in the truck, finishing behind the truck with the tailgate down at an apartment complex. HJ on the Spelunking Ride at 6 Flags.
Take me Take me!!! Do you have a boat? I really wanna have sex on a boat again! SO MUCH FUN! SOO FREE.. SOOO WILD........ SO OPEN! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys
Yes, I have a boat. A 23 foot Ski Nautique. Ever skied nude? It's refreshing.
Damn Kristin, Could I be your boss for an hour?
Under the Effiel Tower in Paris, in the back of a 360ZX in Richland Jr College Parking lot, in an office in San Jacinto Tower downtown, a long BJ driving down Central Expressway (almost wrecked, lol)..............
My gf and I were sleeping in a spoon position on a flight to Japan on JAL. We had several sheets over us so I lifted her skirt out of the way, pulled her panties aside and started sliding myself between her closed thighs. Eventually, she started moving her ass and pussy in rhythm to mine and allowed me to slide inside. I slipped my hnd over her left tit and we fucked for better than an hour before I came in her. She stuck a dinner napkin between her thighs and we fell back asleep as it drained out. I deftly rearranged her clothes and cleaned myself up wit the same napkin before sliding my tired spent dick back inside my slacks.

This is the same young lady I ate out thru the sunroof of my car on the top floor of a downtown Dallas parking garage one warm summer night. It was hot watching her fingers curling up on my windshield as I tongue-fucked her slit and lashed her clit.
  • hrlee
  • 02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
On the 5th green of Colonial Country Club....and yes I would do it with a provider...anywhere she wants..