Dishonorable discharges for refusing vaccine?

I just realized that 1BM1 has been banned. Telling to many lies? Being to rude? Anybody know the reason for the ban? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Word on the street is that you made unfounded and unsupported allegations but when challenged you couldn’t ever point the lies out. Just saying.

And if one could be banned for lying I’ve read a lot of people that would get the ban hammer. Shit nearly 99% of the posters in this forum would be gone.
Who is lying? They are either not informed or voicing an opinion.
Who is lying? They are either not informed or voicing an opinion. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I’ll accept that as well. Some people can’t though, so they call other people liars.
Word on the street is that you made unfounded and unsupported allegations but when challenged you couldn’t ever point the lies out. Just saying.

And if one could be banned for lying I’ve read a lot of people that would get the ban hammer. Shit nearly 99% of the posters in this forum would be gone. Originally Posted by NoirMan

So I'll take that as a no, you don't know. The lying part was sarcasm because I agree that if we kicked everybody off for lying, there would be nobody left so it must be for something else and I was just curious if anybody knew why.

As to not responding to 1BM1, that was because I put him on ignore after he told me he wasn't bored with me and no longer interested in what I had to say, so I put him on ignore and will not respond to ANYTHING he has to say or ask for that matter.

But you are free to make any interpretation you like.
You don’t have to explain, though you didn’t point out the lies after making an accusation. But that’s on you.
I just realized that 1BM1 has been banned. Telling to many lies? Being to rude? Anybody know the reason for the ban? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
1BM1 = NoirMan
Are you sure?
This mass human experiment , the Not vaccines mandates ( didn't someplace in history this happen )