This CAN'T be a thing!!

Good answer Lad, finally.

Me personally, if I wanted to see my wife get fucked I would bring a video camera into our bedroom not another man, and just watch it later like I've done before. Or let her get it on with another woman (they can use a strap on), but that's just me, everybody's different, whatever floats your boat Hoss.

However I would still tell Mr. Cain512 the same thing I initially said cause something sounds funny bout the situation he described, if it's entirely truthful.

Cheers Mate Originally Posted by Little Monster
I agree with you Little Monster. But I honest don't give a shit whether the guy had homosexual intentions behind his planning or not. I never got past him wanting to get his wife drunk and having me fuck her without her knowledge. Everything else became irrelevant at that point for me. I've gotten way more feedback from this than I thought I would and I appreciate that. Some took turns to the left or right, but ultimately I got good feedback from all sides. Much appreciated.

Cain
If watching the man fucking is what turns you on, you're gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

If watching the woman (whether she's your wife or a stranger really doesn't matter) getting fucked is what turns you on, then you're straight.

See...gay means you are attracted to and turned on by men. Straight means you are attracted to and turned on by women.

Wait, let me try to make this even more simple.

Man like Man: Gay
Man like Woman: Straight.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by irishlad
I think he got it!! It took some explaining, but make it simple enough and he gets it.. Good Job Irish!!!
I think he got it!! It took some explaining, but make it simple enough and he gets it.. Good Job Irish!!! Originally Posted by nuglet