Butt buddy roll call

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2013, 03:10 PM
too late.

they should keep pissing off Pistolero, and put themselves out of everyone's misery
Well I haven't read too many of Bambino's witty pennings here in Pittsburgh's sandbox, but I can say that Pittsburgh's favorite son has gained a fair measure of notoriety in the National "Political Forum" by, how did he put it... Oh yeah...

Hey 2 dogs, as you know, I've moved to another forum to fuck with douche bags. As douche bags go, they're in a league of their own. Can you bar them from Pgh forum? I hate to have them bother members here who have no idea who these losers are. Originally Posted by bambino
Well, I don't know your Butt Buddy personally, so I really can't admit to having any personal issues with him. But I suppose what's good the goose is good for the goosed.

What do Yinz call a guy who publicly cries to the mods to protect him from us "douchebags" following him back to his home base?
The end is near. Thanks you Texicans
Seems to be a lack of self control.
Seems to be a lack of self control. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
about time
  • CJ7
  • 11-30-2013, 12:05 AM
Seems to be a lack of self control. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

seems even easier helping them lose what little they have
Ain't nothing for a stepper, bro.

Bambino doesn't appear to be very good at backpedaling. Wonder if he leads or follows on the dance floor? We know he needs to refocus his binoculars on Lake Travis...
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2013, 08:50 AM

What do Yinz call a guy who publicly cries to the mods to protect him from us "douchebags" following him back to his home base? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If Bambino had any balls, at all, he'd admit he's been trying to impersonate a punk. He failed. Nobody give a shit what he posts except the rest of his minions or wannabe minions. He and the rest of his followers need to grow up, don't yinz think? Originally Posted by jw4591
and what are you trying to impersonate?
a perfect asshole?
ding ding ding...we have a winner!!!!!
The end is near. Thanks you Texicans Originally Posted by jw4591
The end of what?
Gullible's Travels maybe?

LMAO!
Gullible's Travels maybe?

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
wow 15,000 posts?
who's the gullible one?
wow 15,000 posts?