Our Home?

LOL ! weird, some someone just replied back to me telling me they would see me for free based on the picture! Originally Posted by cage196
Maybe they figured it wouldn’t put too much wear and tear on their body?
LOL ! weird, some someone just replied back to me telling me they would see me for free based on the picture! Originally Posted by cage196
Pretty sure that was Pyramider's shandle. Ol 3 sides gets excited when he can outshine someone with his 1.3 inches of dangling death.
  • BLM69
  • 03-15-2022, 12:35 PM
Sounds like you and whitechocolate are flirting with each other again 😂
yes.. I get funky 'not secure' message and then cannot log on.

Never really liked the site.
Cant find reviews.
Been hobbying 12-15 yrs- it is becomming more hassle than it is worth.

$400/hr up is beyond me for indifferent ave gal.
OH2 could have rebuilt a site by now. I cannot get in as many others. I say move on, Hopefully a replacement or ad section evolves. maybe old eccie like
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2022, 01:28 PM
I believe that if it comes back online without the security issues, feds will shut it down and simp trick will be done! He's too sloppy and cheap to maintain it correctly

Who knows who hacked it now, desperate hookers continue to log in with simps asking RW information, like WTF are people thinking? We'll see how that story ends
Looking for a provider who can bounce a "quorter" off their ass. Anyone have any ideas where I can find an ad for this?
  • BLM69
  • 03-16-2022, 05:49 PM
Looking for a provider who can bounce a "quorter" off their ass. Anyone have any ideas where I can find an ad for this? Originally Posted by cage196
Nope, not around here
  • wiggy
  • 04-15-2022, 05:59 AM
As an aside, I bypassed my browser’s security warning one time, for a non-hobby site. My computer got infected with malware. I ain’t doing that again. Originally Posted by TinMan
It is only because you are using Microsoft Operating System which is Bill Gates' inferior operating system that works with NSA to allow a backdoor entry to all their computers using Microsoft Windows Operating System.

Don't believe me?
Do a SEARCH "NSA_Key"
It was an Apple computer using Apple software, including safari browser.
Few get into OH2 these days. We should not accept OH2 as a link here (management) and unless there is an email or way to actually contact the provider, management should not allow the post. No one cares about a bedtime story if they cannot check out the book for themselves
Looking for a provider who can bounce a "quorter" off their ass. Anyone have any ideas where I can find an ad for this? Originally Posted by cage196
Cage, if you are referring to Ariel Springs, looks like she quit and disabled her P411 account as well.
Anyone knows what happened to Ariel Springs?