Are a lot of the clients like the ones in Vi's videos?

So what's next? RW jobby job??
No that's you because you don't know what im referring to unless you sell your pussy Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
https://youtu.be/8FPRoBQx2kg
So what's next? RW jobby job?? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Don't you wish otherwise...?
Don't you wish otherwise...? Originally Posted by andymarksman
Meh just wondering if she is built for that

I hear the Dallas Sperm Bank is hiring though

I hope she doesn't get fired for drinking on the job
Meh just wondering if she built for that

I hear the Dallas Sperm Bank is hiring though

I hope she doesn't get fired for drinking on the job Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Lmfao
Why are you so hell bent on commenting on every thread regarding this recent VI topic in our Dallas Forums if your a Houston gal? I'm just curious! Xoxoxo

Lmfao Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
  • 02-08-2016, 07:49 PM
I disagree, that video didnt seem like one of the better ones to me. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
What difference does it make to you dude, i'm sure she knows what was good or not fool...damn some people...smh.....just jelly for no reason at all LMAO
I'm not leaning one way or the other when it comes to the lady of the subject, but I can't help but to wonder...what the hell's the deal with the phone?? I mean, are you texting play by play or checking stocks or keeping up on fantasy football?? It would seem to me that the right thing to do would be to put the phone down and get pounded the right way.

Just curious. Please enlighten.
Why are you so hell bent on commenting on every thread regarding this recent VI topic in our Dallas Forums if your a Houston gal? I'm just curious! Xoxoxo Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Meow! By her charm it appears the boys of Houston don't love her because she has plenty of time to troll other cities. Wish she'd take some of that time to learn the difference between there, their, and they're.
The comments (DM) are so boring too. I admit I am not even in Texas, but these one word comments merely take up space. Say something or say nothing at all. There should be a minimum word requirement so the rest of us curious about the drama don't have to waste time scrolling past inane one word replies.
And as to the topic in question, yes guys look like that. I specialize more in the gfe experience, so my clients tend to be older. I do have some hotties in the mix also...I deal with mostly regulars and can pick and choose who I see, so if there is no chemistry I tend not to bother. However, I do this mostly for fun, cash is secondary as I have a career and spend a lot of time training. Different people have different clients. I sure as shit am not on the phone however....if that ever happens, I'm not enjoying it and I will bow out gracefully....until then I shall continue to get mine, and get money