Huge ass titties

• grean
  • 08-16-2017, 07:54 AM
Thanks guys...I was informed my boobs weren't big enough to be in this thread...so, me and my measley C's thank you kindly just the same. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You know what C means....Big Enough!

Fucking Outstanding! I'm with Corona. Whoever said that can piss off.
Thanks guys...I was informed my boobs weren't big enough to be in this thread...so, me and my measley C's thank you kindly just the same. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
There is only so much boob I can get in my mouth at a time. I am sure, we can make an exception and allow pictures of your naked boobs in this thread. :-)
WOWZERS! They DO look amazing!
I'm up to a 36DDD with my new additions and the feedback has been INCREDIBLE!!! Originally Posted by Exotic Yazmin DDD

Thank You! Yours look awesome too!

I have actually been thinking of going slightly bigger per a request LOL So that may be happening in the next year
I'm a natural F CUP
I like big titties, I cannot lie... isn't that a song??? 😎
36DDD right here Originally Posted by sexykim2008
I can testify Kim's are top 3 boobies in the area ... can't go wrong with her. Beautiful and sexy lady.
Nicole Rosewood
34H-30-34
www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=18112 1

I have had the pleasure and hope to several more times. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Yeah this is the provider I thought OP was think of.

However, not sure she is still around.
I have pretty big moobs. And they are all natural.
I have pretty big moobs. And they are all natural. Originally Posted by Biff Biffington
LOL, That's disgusting!
Janie Young, ah, back in the day. Those were some boobs! Still remember the yellow and white outfits she wore. Man, don't know what made me think of her but man, now I sure miss her
  • grean
  • 08-23-2017, 11:11 AM
Yeah this is the provider I thought OP was think of.

However, not sure she is still around. Originally Posted by Muscleup
Not in Dallas, at least.
Trinity Anderson comes to mind. Not a thin girl but I had a great time with her.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306598 Originally Posted by aubie79
her cup size is F as in FANTASY! nice very nice
  • BLM69
  • 08-23-2017, 02:09 PM
Trinity Anderson comes to mind. Not a thin girl but I had a great time with her.

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306598 Originally Posted by aubie79
Those are great and don't mind a little cushion for the pushing
I've got some pretty big naturals for my frame Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes you do!!
34ddd
xo
940-312-1505