The desperation is pretty thick around here

Really?

OP title is correct. Desperation IS getting mighty thick in here! Previous post is a case in point.
So a criminal is not truly free if he blames other factors (such as poverty, racism, etc) for his crimes? Originally Posted by DSK
What's with the right-wingers inability to read and reading comprehension?

If I told you to believe what you wanted to, don't you think that applies to everyone? I'm not the freedom pope. I can't grant you some special status that I give to a limited number of people.

With great freedom there is great responsibility.
Too far out there? From the guy who turned a simple statement with an objective set of numbers into a convoluted thesis with subjective answers?
Poor attempt at deflection.
So you just roll over and offer up your throat (for any purpose)? You can't refute, rebut, or do anything except crawl away. If only your students could see you now. At least you don't have to have any links to the sheer number of times you've done it Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Those numbers were not thought to be objective by anyone except a liberal. Time for you to crawl back into your hole I think.
So a criminal is not truly free if he blames other factors (such as poverty, racism, etc) for his crimes? Originally Posted by DSK

If I told you to believe what you wanted to, don't you think that applies to everyone? I'm not the freedom pope. I can't grant you some special status that I give to a limited number of people.

With great freedom there is great responsibility. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So... is that a yes?
  • DSK
  • 01-05-2016, 12:58 PM

With great freedom there is great responsibility. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Well, if you could just get the rest of the liberals to understand that inner city thugs are responsible for their actions, and they are not victims of society, maybe we will get somewhere.

Same concept applies to gun violence - not the NRA's fault, but the shooter, right?
Damn DSK... you're making dickmuncher overthink his signature lines!

It's pretty simple, really.... He believes in individuals being morally responsible for their own actions - except when he doesn't!