Arlington sting advice

• BLM69
  • 04-05-2023, 07:36 AM
Is my understanding correct on this in the State of Texas since the new Laws?:

It is still a misdemeanor for someone to self-traffick/prostitute themselves but for the clients it is a Felony? Originally Posted by ManSlut
If you think about it, it's one Pussy vs 100s of cocks that wanna pock it. The guys are better business for the counties $
Here’s the story. 17 people were arrested on 28 and 29.

https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/news/d...itution-sting/ Originally Posted by Joddxxx
On a side note, this gives a hint as to how many guys these girls fuck in a day. LOL.

So much for "low volume" providers.
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2023, 02:17 PM
On a side note, this gives a hint as to how many guys these girls fuck in a day. LOL.

So much for "low volume" providers. Originally Posted by Massagejunkyie69
Low volume means 10 cocks a day, for the ones that don't turn down $
How many here who speak out against Texas Prostitution laws, voted for Abbott, Paxton & Patrick?

85%, I bet. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The Bill in the House that made Solicitation of Prostitution a Felony was proposed by a far left Democrat Black Female Legislator. I think the data will show that Black/Brown men have been impacted the most by that change. Of course Republicans voted YES as how do you say NO to something like that and face the Voters in your District?

Most States are modifying laws that they feel unjustly effect Minorities and Texas House Democrats are doing just the opposite.

Unless DHS targets a County that is heavily White their sting snares mostly Minorities. Their McAllen and Houston stings were heavily minority.

Republicans in the Texas House DID NOT propose the Felony Solicitation Law Democrats did.
True, but a republican did introduce the sister bill in the senate. So both sides deserve blame. Iirc, there were no nays from either party in either chamber. I believe one member voted present; I can’t remember which party.

This was as bipartisan an effort as we’ve seen in recent years.
True, but a republican did introduce the sister bill in the senate. So both sides deserve blame. Iirc, there were no nays from either party in either chamber. I believe one member voted present; I can’t remember which party.

This was as bipartisan an effort as we’ve seen in recent years. Originally Posted by TinMan
If Republicans had originated this Bill Democrats would have fought it and called it Racist.

A vast majority of White guys use P411, Oh2, Eccie to screen girls while minorities roll the dice on the other riskier sites.

The latest DHS Stings have been in predominantly Caucasian Counties and looking at the pictures, Black/Brown still appear to be 50% of the arrest.

I don't care, but in a day and age that focused on changing the laws that unfairly target minorities ( marijuana possession and use being one of them) it is unusual lawmakers and DHS get all wrapped up in the Prostitution Laws in Texas.
If you think about it, it's one Pussy vs 100s of cocks that wanna pock it. The guys are better business for the counties $ Originally Posted by BLM69
The guys who hit the riskier sites are the one's who have no references and would not pass screening by Oh2 girls and most careful Providers.

Probably safe to assume some of those arrested would have tried to steal services especially since the Ad we know they used showed a young provider.

Guys getting ripped off and Providers getting ripped off happens far more than any of us hear about. Most guys feel stupid and foolish when they get ripped off and the last thing they will do is run to a board and say "Hey i'm a dipshit look what happen to me".

Which goes to what I have said before that High End Hotels with deep pockets are foolish to allow stings like this on their property as one incident that gets a Hotel Guest injured will result in a massive lawsuit and DHS will run and hide giving them no protection.
If Republicans had originated this Bill Democrats would have fought it and called it Racist.

A vast majority of White guys use P411, Oh2, Eccie to screen girls while minorities roll the dice on the other riskier sites.

The latest DHS Stings have been in predominantly Caucasian Counties and looking at the pictures, Black/Brown still appear to be 50% of the arrest.

I don't care, but in a day and age that focused on changing the laws that unfairly target minorities ( marijuana possession and use being one of them) it is unusual lawmakers and DHS get all wrapped up in the Prostitution Laws in Texas. Originally Posted by ahab11
Maybe they are just letting some of the richer white guys go.
Maybe they are just letting some of the richer white guys go. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
Without a doubt and leave the Brown/Black Men to face a FELONY charge.

DHS is the most corrupt agency in the US and the fact that our local LE agencies are working with them means they are just as dirty.
  • BLM69
  • 04-12-2023, 04:19 PM
Maybe they are just letting some of the richer white guys go. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
They're taking everyone in! Black, White, Rich and poor
The only sites I trust are provider sites that have the provider pay in bitcoin such as Adultsearch and Eros for example.