Once a loser, always a loser

Wrong dots, gents. You're getting colder

Lucas gets it
Another non-answer.

Yeah, we get it all right.

Gristle just folded.
No, Lusty. You're missing the mark, again. Focus on the alternate rationale for how not paying up makes him a loser.

Lucas gets it Originally Posted by HDGristle
Wrong dots, gents. You're getting colder

Lucas gets it Originally Posted by HDGristle

Sorry, Waco. You mistake me for someone that gives a fuck.

Originally Posted by HDGristle

that means what exactly? Trump should pay even if it's been proven he isn't LEGALLY required to?

nonsense "morality" argument.

Obama didn't pay, Clinton didn't pay, Harris won't pay. are they "moral losers" too? by your "alternate rational" ... YES!

and for the record TWK would never accuse a fellow valued poster of "giving a fuck" about anything.

bahahahahaa
Lusty, you lost. Waco figured it out.

Stand up guy was the key phrase. And yes, it's a matter of character. He plays one, but has none. Watch his actions. Far more telling than his word. Especially as prolific a liar and buffoon with no moral center

And yes, when a politician holds a rally they should pay the bill or they're losers, just like Deadbeat Donny.

Waco, you'll find some press about the Harris campaign missing an April payment, but eventually making good. Between the two, Trump's outstanding tab is vastly larger and goes back longer.

Stand up guy was the key phrase. And yes, it's a matter of character. He plays one, but has none. Watch his actions. Far more telling than his word. Especially as prolific a liar and buffoon with no moral center

And yes, when a politician holds a rally they should pay the bill or they're losers, just like Deadbeat Donny. Originally Posted by HDGristle

figured out what? that you knew or should have known all along those bills weren't a legal debt?

next time try a less clearly biased approach and title your post ..

"Political campaigns should pay for local police resources"
Better title is "Deadbeat Donny Drives Up Debt and Ditches"

You keep forgetting about firemen and EMS, too.

Sad

He clearly hates El Paso

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-qbvt2BJ7Y/

Stand up guy was the key phrase. And yes, it's a matter of character... Originally Posted by HDGristle
No, Gristle. If someone sends you a bill you don't owe, then the "stand up guy" thing to do is to decline to pay it.

If you think otherwise, please send me your email address. I'll share it with the Nigerian scammers who regularly send me invoices for things I never purchased at places like Best Buy or Home Depot. PT Barnum used to love folks like you.

It's baffling to me how you can lecture people on the importance of "character" - while the Dems keep demonstrating their utter lack of it by pursuing policies that are ruining the country.

Get off your high horse.
Better title is "Deadbeat Donny Drives Up Debt and Ditches"

You keep forgetting about firemen and EMS, too.

Sad

He clearly hates El Paso

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-qbvt2BJ7Y/ Originally Posted by HDGristle

lol .. amusing .. you also know that's part of the local responsibility too.

some chick on instagram is your "source"? here's the TWO comments .. yes only two.

not seeing the outrage here.

"Another Democratic city that is lying about everything"

"How much are you being paid by the DNC?"

she is kinda hot .. think she could fall for a MAGA man like TWK?

bahahahahaaa
Strawman, Lusty. You know better.

Character matters. Remember, this is a guy that can't run a charitable foundation anymore because he's proven so untrustworthy. Guilty of fraud. A known rapist. Cheated on all his spouses. Lies like you and I breath.

He's a loser through and through and you know it. Ignore it. Give him cover. Rationalize as you need to. It's certainly keeping me entertained.

And Waco, who knows... she might. Make sure you pay the bill if you cam swing the date.

Don't be like Deadbeat Donny.

Character matters. Remember, this is a guy that can't run a charitable foundation anymore because he's proven so untrustworthy. Guilty of fraud. A known rapist. Cheated on all his spouses. Lies like you and I breath.

He's a loser through and through and you know it. Ignore it. Give him cover. Rationalize as you need to. It's certainly keeping me entertained.

And Waco, who knows... she might. Make sure you pay the bill if you cam swing the date.

Don't be like Deadbeat Donny. Originally Posted by HDGristle
or deadbeat Obama and Clinton?

Harris won't pay any expense she's not obligated to pay. and she shouldn't.

does that make her a deadbeat in the making?

bahahahaaa

Don't be like Deadbeat Donny. Originally Posted by HDGristle
So, now you’re reduced to your TDS opinion. Which means nothing. Facts do. Regroup again Mr Gristle. You’re flailing away.