Period sex

• Trey
  • 06-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Lmao! No wonder i suddenly received an inbox full of messages asking about this very subject... Originally Posted by Latina Bella
Babe them some nasty fucks that want it like that.

Mods PLEASE close this nasty ass thread, PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
I said the same god Damn thing when this old ass thread got drug up again. I think they like that shit too, that's why it ain't closed.
It kinda shocked me the first time I heard " Let me know when your on your period!" Now I just make a note of it.
Never have,never will

And smh@folks paying to eat some period pussy..

Hay-sus!
Never have,never will

And smh@folks paying to eat some period pussy..

Hay-sus! Originally Posted by NubianPrince
I've tried that couple of times before, not eating period pussy, but period sex, not really my forte. More power to those folks that like 'em, just not for me.
You get a hot horny chick with that come fuck me now look on her face, and the little general will take it from there. A chick during that time of the month gets this overwhelming almost animal horny that makes her make you horny as hell. You will get some of the best BJ of your life when they are like this. And then take it to the shower and getterdone.

This is sweaty monkey sex. We can do all the other letter stuff later after that clears up. There will be no pussy lickin when the red river is running.

Yeah sign me up.

Regards

SH
ill pass dont need my lap to look like i got shot
there isnt a provider or client on here that enjoys sex and all its activities more than me...maybe Dorian Gray comes closestim just saying Originally Posted by Adorna Kisses
As Ron White says, "OK Honey, but the Log Ride is still open and I've got a coupon!"
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
*rubs hands together sinisterly*
Isn't very risky? DATY during period? And I think a pussy kinda stinks during that time of the month.
"parting the red sea", "crime scene action".....lol.
Isn't very risky? DATY during period? And I think a pussy kinda stinks during that time of the month. Originally Posted by coffeelover351
i dont know what kind of pussy you guys keep ''running into" but pussy should NEVER stink EVER...PERIOD (pun intended)
Pussy should never stink...
I was in a band when I was 17... had a groupie and I took her to the bathroom during a break. She pulled off her pants and I could smell that thing from 4 feet away. Only time I ever turned down sex from a groupie... period.
Well, what the fuck, if everybody else is chiming in, I might as well too.

If it is with someone you are entirely comfortable with, go for it.

But the big thing about this whole Hobby Thing is protection. Nobody admitts to BBFS. This is due to one main factor, you can catch shit that will kill you, ie, HIV, if you have unprotected sex with a HIV infected person.

Now, the single biggest danger with HIV is being directly exposed to a infected person's blood. Now, when you are down there munching away while she is on the rag,, and enjoying all she has to give, think about that the next time you say "I would never do BBFS".

You just engaged in an activity that is much more dangerous.

Just be 100 percent comfortable with who ever you are with. We all know what that means.

By the way, I guess Bella gets the award for the longest running ThreAD ever.
Well, what the fuck, if everybody else is chiming in, I might as well too.

If it is with someone you are entirely comfortable with, go for it.

But the big thing about this whole Hobby Thing is protection. Nobody admitts to BBFS. This is due to one main factor, you can catch shit that will kill you, ie, HIV, if you have unprotected sex with a HIV infected person.

Now, the single biggest danger with HIV is being directly exposed to a infected person's blood. Now, when you are down there munching away while she is on the rag,, and enjoying all she has to give, think about that the next time you say "I would never do BBFS".

You just engaged in an activity that is much more dangerous.

Just be 100 perc

ent comfortable with who ever you are with. We all know what that means.

By the way, I guess Bella gets the award for the longest running ThreAD ever. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Imagine you just brushed your teeth, and wne ton munching during that time of the month....I think it is risky.