Israel Is Presently Committing War Crimes With Our Weapons and U.S. Taxpayers' Funds

A concentration camp. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
how is it a concentration camp when gazans have freedom of movement within the gaza territory?

when Hamas starts shooting missiles, IDF respond back with artillery and air strikes. yea... misery loves company when ur squeezed by both sides.

they can leave gaza, but not when hamas is shooting.
[SNIP]

Pxmcc has a point. Why are we helping to fund this insanity, especially when Israel is a wealthy nation that can defend itself. Originally Posted by Tiny
Military/industrial complex is the reason. $$$$

israel buys american weapons with american aid.
the equipment the IDF is using in the gaza war is over kill.

they use 155mm artillery rounds. they're great for breaking apart buildings. but that in itself is overkill. I know they call people who live in those buildings to evacuate; informing them a strike is coming to their location.

155mm round (diameter of 6") has a blast radius of 54 meters minimum to maximum 164 meters. that is about 50 yards minimum; half of the football field. 164 is 179 yards; almost 2 football fields)

motar or small diameter rounds are more appropriate for taking out hamas missileers.

they are apparently not using them.

i suspect its due to "casual indifference".

they just don't fucking care.

tunnels are a different issue. destroying a building to get at the tunnel below. thats just bad PR. they can do sideways targeting without destroying the building, but thats hard to do.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-15-2023, 05:51 AM

Daaaaamn!
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
but bailing on the political forum because of biomed's bullshit infractions, one of which was perfectly legit-hell i even apologized to sapper for going off on him lol- while 2 were total horseshit-when he bans me, it's totally worth it btw-that's as American as apple pie, ice cream, protesting the Vietnam War, and supporting war crimes with my tax dollars...wait...

when i called out biomed's fuckery in h-town, they soft-pedaled for a measly 5 points cause i'm like not a dick. until someone fucks with me, and then my inner crossbred honey badger pitbull mixed breeding comes out. i wish someone woulda videotaped my old man pitbull tryna have his way with my momma the honey badger. talk about some epic cage fighting. i have no idea how the fuck he survived that shit. honey badger don't play, and honey badger don't care..

go ahead biomed-by the way, what was your score on the mcat, and did you beat wash u by at least two standard deviations, or prolly not so much-make my fucking day. ban me for as long as you have the balls to do, biatch...

by the way, can we get a new mod in this forum? i would recommend UC based somewhere in the midwest, KC maybe? or Darth Maul fron the Houston forums. at least they try to be fair, unlike biomed. and i might seriously consider giving tbe Political Forum a second chance, after i will have served biomed's bitch ass ban..

otherwise, not so much..
but bailing on the political forum because of biomed's bullshit infractions....and i might seriously consider giving tbe Political Forum a second chance, after i will have served biomed's bitch ass ban.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
If you were banned, how are you posting?

Here, maybe this will help.

of Guideline # 6
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
If you were banned, how are you posting?

Here, maybe this will help.

Originally Posted by texassapper
well looks like pxmcc got banned.
how is it a concentration camp when gazans have freedom of movement within the gaza territory?

when Hamas starts shooting missiles, IDF respond back with artillery and air strikes. yea... misery loves company when ur squeezed by both sides.

they can leave gaza, but not when hamas is shooting. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
so the "concentration camp" is really run by Hamas.

who knew?

well looks like pxmcc got banned. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

he got what he wanted it seems. let's be happy happy for him, yes?

this thread was a classic example of an agent provocateur trying to incite people by his false premise that Israel's retaliation is "war crimes" and "genocide".

nothing of the sort.

let's look at this in terms of political cartoons ... sums it up perfectly

War crimes?

I worked in direct patient care at a major VA hospital for years. I was able to speak with many vets from WW-II, Korea, Viet Nam and a few from Desert Storm. Lots of interesting stories and a few hair-raising ones as well.

I recall one grizzled old vet looking me straight in the eye, and in a low, intense voice say simply, "Young man, ALL of war is an atrocity."

let's look at this in terms of political cartoons ... sums it up perfectly

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I don't think it sums it up "perfectly" at all.

Easy situation to sum up when there was no peace to begin with.

Until than, same shit, different day.
I don't think it sums it up "perfectly" at all.

Easy situation to sum up when there was no peace to begin with.

Until than, same shit, different day. Originally Posted by Precious_b

consider who didn't want peace? that's the Palestinians not Israel. if these arab Palestinians had accepted their own nation in 1946 none of this would be happening.

the only reason the Palestinians refused their own nation was the deal included a nation of Israel. now the nation of Israel will eliminate Hamas. problem solved.

baahhaahaaa
consider who didn't want peace? that's the Palestinians not Israel. if these arab Palestinians had accepted their own nation in 1946 none of this would be happening.

the only reason the Palestinians refused their own nation was the deal included a nation of Israel. now the nation of Israel will eliminate Hamas. problem solved.

baahhaahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Well can you really blame them. The Palestinians obviously don't trust Israel. After all the Israeli's view the Palestinians as nothing more than animals. Besides nothing would change.
Statistics, who needs em, right?

baahhaahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You seem to imply that it was a bum deal for the Palestinian by saying the Brits deserve the blame.
Kinda funny you say they should take a bum deal but you'll raise hell here about what you think are bum deals
Well can you really blame them. The Palestinians obviously don't trust Israel. After all the Israeli's view the Palestinians as nothing more than animals. Besides nothing would change. Originally Posted by Levianon17

people who slaughter women and kids are animals

You seem to imply that it was a bum deal for the Palestinian by saying the Brits deserve the blame.
Kinda funny you say they should take a bum deal but you'll raise hell here about what you think are bum deals Originally Posted by Precious_b

who said it was a bum deal? i just said the Brits drew the map that the Arab Palestinians rejected. and why.