Providers's Logic... more like the lack of it!

It's not counterfeit. I have the gift receipt and price tag to prove it.

No I can't return it for cash refund without a sales receipt and just the gift receipt.

The manager said over the phone he would do it because he remembers me from when I bought it among with other items and paid in cash.

But I went there yesterday and a different manager was on duty and he said he couldn't do it, he said it's against store policy to give a cash refund without a receipt.

Some of you folks have absolutely no reading comprehension whatseover!!
Originally Posted by CG2014
Did you ask the manager for BJ at least?
Okay, I'm going to bust Grace on this one . . . just can't resist. The "unmentioned" specialty item that she craves is a new pair of Simms Waders (Guide Version). I offered her my old pair with the patches and a "lightly used" fly rod . . but she's so damn picky!
LMAO--

I'd love to play along, Mooney-- but that's too far fetched, even for me
CG2014, purses quickly depreciate in value every single year, especially depending on the style of the purse.

Former retail worker:
They need the physical receipt as proof of purchase. Having a picture of it means nothing, because we take the original receipt and give you your return receipt. Why do we do this? To cut down on fraud.

Your story is bull.
*** Long whine shortened...
So she [OP used "I" speaking for the provider] will definitely come out ahead.

*** Long logical argument omitted...

It's like when you have a 1 hour session with a Provider that charges $300 per hour and you give $500 to her landlord in the form of a money order to pay her rent, she thinks you just ripped her off on her session fee. Originally Posted by CG2014
Well, I know every time I've wandered over to the providers landlord and randomly handed 'em $500 cash with that just-been-fucked look on my face saying "that's for SuperSlippy's rent..." The provider in question has been nothing but gracious. So, you know, I'm not at all sure what you're doing wrong.

Dude, that statement "She will definitely come out ahead"... that so sums up so much
Is it a Fendi or Hermes bag..... Just curious
Is it a Fendi or Hermes bag..... Just curious Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Yea right!!!! It's probably Michael Kors or Coach. Hermes Birkin retails around $10K - $15K I think. The cheapest Fendi starts at $700.
Some designer handbags do retain their values well for example: Hermes and Chanel. Chanel Classic Flap a few years ago retailed for $2500, now they retail for $6000. Great investment! The price keeps going up!!!
There ya go…useless information for you guys! lol
Out of curiosity.. what were the woman's exact words when she turned down the handbag?
Out of curiosity.. what were the woman's exact words when she turned down the handbag? Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Now that you mention it, that would be very enlightening
Maybe she said "i need cash honeeeeey"
cg, what was your intent when you decided to post this thread??
* just venting cos some woman/provider didnt see the offer from your extremely logical and financially astute viewpoint??
* you needed to reach your upload or typing quota??
* you wanted us to ask "cg, who is that provider who wont accept such a grand barter deal? based on your story, i need to add her to my DoNotSee list cos she obviously has no appreciation of value & logic and i dont go see providers like that."
* you wanted to show us your incredibly honed bartering logic and your deep understanding of how providers should act??

seriously, why post this w/out naming her and dragging her into this??????????

(those who know this senior citizen kinda well know that i am joking - cos laughter is the best medicine, right after fellatio to cumpletion :^})
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LaeRUbdoLs
dude, its NOT a man purse! it's an European Carryall!!! Originally Posted by needingmilking
But then he couldn't complain and act like he's a baller. I call bullshit anyway. No one is this stupid. Of course you can return it for cash with the receipt and just pay for the fucking session. Who makes this shit up. Really.

Btw people. It's called a HANDBAG or BAG. The salesperson would have corrected anyone on this in the store if they called it a purse. Originally Posted by THN
just don't call it a pocketbook like the weirdo north easterners
yo CG, why won't you answer the questions about the bag's brand, model or color?

My wife likes handbags, she says her current Gucci is just fine with her.
Because he is a moron?