Things you should know about Korean agencies PIMPs

And no one cares that he bumped a thread that was 6 months old?

Sweet

Sweet Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Obviously you care.
I am sure other promoters/pimps will follow. People will read and make their own decisions. So much said while I was banned and you and Chung show truths.
Things complete between this post and what’s posted in ML.

So I served my ban term. You got banned not too long after this post. How long did you served before you created new handles and posted on political forum?
Your Chung Tran handle didn’t serve much. You bitched and moan to mod and early release didn’t work. So you went to as far as the owner to cry your heart out to get you back in. Pretty funny how need to get back on. Only way to get your next meal from Korean girls because you couldn’t threaten them with your handles banned. I do see one or more of your handles got banned permanently while I was gone and created more.
Actually, reading posts you probably won’t tell truths Crypt and Grace called out you lies already.
So how much did you bet and lost ? Originally Posted by AsianP
This shtick is so old and tiresome
Obviously you care.
I am sure other promoters/pimps will follow. People will read and make their own decisions. So much said while I was banned and you and Chung show truths.
Things complete between this post and what’s posted in ML. Originally Posted by AsianP
If I had a second handle (not) and it did get banned, I am sure my favorite Mod would have plastered it all over the network. But while you guys are sipping coffee this morning in the kitchen, how about a little communication and see if you can do positive things in the world today.

Sweet Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Reviews are only not to have posts when the last post is over 30 days. All other threads are free to post.

feel free to refresh GL#12

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
If I had a second handle (not) and it did get banned, I am sure my favorite Mod would have plastered it all over the network. But while you guys are sipping coffee this morning in the kitchen, how about a little communication and see if you can do positive things in the world today. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
You, and others in the AMP/Studio realm actually have more than 1 favorite. It takes our entire Mod village to watch all the children. Some children are under more scrutiny than others.

And you're right. When it comes to multiple handles writing fake reviews to dupe the other hobbiests, they need to be warned.
Fuckers will hate AG more.
Fuckers will hate AG more. Originally Posted by AsianP
I do not, AG is highly respected in a field.
I do not, AG is highly respected in a field. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
You’re the fucker??? LOL
Keep the name calling and insults off the boards.

We all know the hatred many feel for one another here.

Hatred on the internet is useless.
Who the fuck RTM my ass, LOL.
Can’t even handle little word. I rather be called f*kr than pimp or promoter. f*kr is higher up in social standard.
I do not, AG is highly respected in a field. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Nobody hates Mr. Giggle. Hate him for what? For trying to compel order? That is a good thing.

You (Asian P.) apparently believe he is an Ally. You are deceived. Mr. Giggle is not honest when he pretends to disdain the Studios, accusing them of trafficking, and calling out others as promoters with many handles. Mr. Giggle is a major beneficiary of the ECCIE platform that was created to promote Asian women for sex. His Boss, the Owner, created the website for the express purpose of setting up a review site for those Asian women. Mr. Giggle has close ties with Ownership, hence his position as a Moderator. So when he posts as he does, he is a major hypocrite.

You, Asian Prick, benefit from the many reviews written for Studios. You promote as well, even your fake reviews are promotions. So is your daily banter, when you discuss specific women, and their attributes. You accuse others of many handles and promotion, which describes YOU. And that makes you a fake Internet Troll. You are deeper into the Studio realm than anyone here, yet you pretend to be Robinhood, and save the new members from the promoters. You see the women you say are trafficked and promoted by bad people, which means you perpetuate the system you claim to abhor. Why have you never asked or suggested ECCIE be shut down? Because you are a Liar. You take advantage of your own, meaning Korean Women, for your own jollies. You accuse Studio Owners of trafficking, because they shut you out. You want so bad to be a compensated promoter. You never will be, owing to your poor language skill, and neglect of personal hygiene. That consumes you, causing you to station on this website all day, lashing out at those you and Mr. Giggle owe a great debt to. The Fellows that post and review in the Asian Women part of ECCIE, where all the ad revenues are directed, from which 70-75% of all posts are made.
Welcome back on aboard Chung.
But why Capital handle? Supposed be back on this post with ChungTran…
I knew you couldn’t stay away… lol

Gotta run so I will read your post later and respond…. Glad to see the molester back on.
Ok Chung I will respond one item. I never said ladies were trafficked. I don’t say things that I don’t know.

Someone asked or accused I provide information to LE so I responded with this… I am sure you know who I was talking about.

“Not voluntarily. It was asked to me when Luxury got shut down. So I told them what I know but they knew most of information already. That how I found out about things going on and ladies (including mama) who got dumped by owner and their only pimp and pimp’s past.
But why are you so interested? If you are not the pimp, shouldn’t effect you. “
Who the fuck RTM my ass, LOL.
Can’t even handle little word. I rather be called f*kr than pimp or promoter. f*kr is higher up in social standard. Originally Posted by AsianP

I did not, I love it that you are here. along with your big man