Governor Scott Walker wins. Federal judge orders halt to John Doe investigation

The depravity of your oxygen deprived Yankee brain is becoming more pronounced, and it is obviously causing you to post quite spastically, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole wasting pure Dixie air. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer.
Keep responding to your new name. Originally Posted by ExNYer
NyCPTBGRer is the devil...

... He sucks Obacock and likes it... He voted for Obendover... just ask him.

Clean your coat Ozombie...
Same sad shit In Bred Sperm breath hankering fishing for a idea of his own. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're still very ignorantly mistaken if you imagine it was Waco that categorized you as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Waco merely pointed out that YOU had classified yourself as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Keep responding to your new name, Cock Whisperer. Originally Posted by ExNYer
All you're doing now is gasping and wheezing, you dumb-fuck Yankee asshole living out the remainder of your pathetic Yankee life in Dixie.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055359579] You're still very ignorantly mistaken if you imagine it was Waco that categorized you as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Waco merely pointed out that YOU had classified yourself as a chimp, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

/QUOTE]

No you stupid ass fucktard it was Waco that could not read and can't tell left from right. Plus you can't either and backed him up. Keep on babbling sperm breath.