Bonemaker Barbie scam artist

• cr76
  • 09-22-2015, 06:29 AM
This is better the the morning funnies.
:ro flmao:

Kylie, you are hilarious!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bon69

Lol thanks love!
I don't wear panties. I'll gladly lend you a sack full of rocks though. All yours Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole
dayum...

dayum...

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
OK ummmmm this dude is a psycho straight up. Started talking about having babies on the first damn session!!! I thought maybe it was a Fetish so went along with it. Guy has sent me over 1,000 texts stating stuff like oh barbie you're mine and mine only and you will have my babies etc. Started stalking me going by my apts and to this very day leaves me voicemails and texts I refuse to answer. I've already had to call the cops on him for harassment. He def has some deep mental issues. Don't believe everything you read. This guy has a very unhealthy obsession with me.
Like I said, dealing with a stalker here guys... He's a fkn lunatic. First session looked me in my eyes and asked for a baby. Then offered money after that BC he wanted to prove he could be a good boyfriend. Of course I accepted the gifts. Aaaaaaaand never fkd him again BC I was scared he'd try and cut a hole in the condom. Never mentioned I was open to dating, never said shit about government assistance, never said was open to dates, period. I literally have over 1,000 texts from him plus endless voicemails I refuse to reply to BC it gives him more ammo to mess with me BC he's obsessed. He's randomly showed up to my apartment complex before BC I wouldn't answer his calls. Luckily for me he never knew my apt #. I've anyway told him he needs meds and haven't fkd with him since. Trust me, I'm not hurting one bit for clients plus if I'm such a scam artist, where does it show that in any of my badass reviews or any other forms??? Dude is delusional. Believe who you want to believe. I'm not hurting one bit from it.
More drama than the Alley Theater
Lol no SHIIIIIIIT like seriously, this has got to be the dumbest 15 minutes of my life reading this crap. But like I said, my stalkers little thread here didn't affect my business one bit. I see he's banned as well?? Know how that happened? Hmmmm...... He probably asked another provider to have his baby and she wasn't having it so there's another lying ass thread posted again by this poor lonely man just dying for female attention.
This was just done since I posted my comments with this thread

removed by - dh
Lol I must totally be the bored one lmfao

removed by - dh
I would edit if I were you
You must have the most powerful pussy on earth to spin him around like that!
But the bonus is... We now know another first name of a fucktard
  • bon69
  • 12-08-2015, 03:40 PM
^^^^^ There is a hint you might want to pay attention to. Maybe you are looking to enjoy a vacation..
This is better the the morning funnies. Originally Posted by cr76
an endless source of entertainment.

More drama than the Back Alley Theater Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
But the bonus is... We now know another first name of another fucktard Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
it just keeps getting better.
Isn't this the girl Woof Whistle feel in love with?