Aprill's stupid PIMP is attacking me

• Re
  • 02-03-2017, 07:06 AM
I thought it sacrilege to give Aprill a "No". I have not seen her but WOW she looks hot!

It would be kind of like saying THN is a disgusting fat-ass. It just does not happen. Whether true or not is irrelevant.

Woe to the humans born with a penis that dare defy the ECCIE unwritten code of the White (Jedi) Knights. Originally Posted by Muscleup
You'd expect a board created for an activity as sensitive as this to attract discreet, respectful, responsible adults.

Instead we have a hoard of sarcastic nilwits.

This is why the review system is goofy
It is the one true downside of Dallas. There are more wolves in sheep's clothing here than you might think, and I am amazed on how many girls can't figure out the simple mechanics of an ECCIE and P411 account on their own. Originally Posted by Brandofan
Speaking of downside of Dallas... *cough cough*

Hell if i was chaarging the rates Dallas girls do i wouldn't put forth much effort either!! The only reason i did while i was there was because i was black... I really wouldn't be shit if didn't make any effort LMAO

Why am i putting in effort to make a website, take pictures, fill my website with actual CONTENT!!! for you only to go straight to the rates page and make sure i am 200/250 or less per hour?

I would not put no effort into none of this shit if knew i was gone be stuck being a 250/hr hoe for the next 10 years... SHIIIIITTTT all you need is a eccie & p411 for that bullshit... LMMFAO
Preceptive! Originally Posted by Muscleup
  • L.A.
  • 02-03-2017, 11:41 AM
I would not put no effort into none of this shit Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
What?
What? Originally Posted by L.A.

She has contributed nothing to this thread and has her own weird agenda. She has brought up the bbfs, the race card and now she is botching about rates in Dallas none of which has anything to do with this thread. She just needs to dial it down and sit in the corner
....because i was black...I really wouldn't be shit....LMMFAO Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

"Was"....?

[Was: (verb; the past tense indicative mood of Be ; esp in conditional sentences)]

That said....what are you now?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-03-2017, 11:31 PM
Mya(wet-n-wild-barbie) "was" black... then someone fed her after midnight... now she is GRETA GREMLIN<- click it.

Also, I don't give a flying fuck about the original topic of this thread... has anyone actually SEEN Aprill's showcase... *jawdrop*

Mya(wet-n-wild-barbie) "was" black... then someone fed her after midnight... now she is GRETA GREMLIN<- click it.

Also, I don't give a flying fuck about the original topic of this thread... has anyone actually SEEN Aprill's showcase... *jawdrop*

Originally Posted by ~Ze~
meh...sharp elbows

Also, I don't give a flying fuck about the original topic of this thread... has anyone actually SEEN Aprill's showcase... *jawdrop* Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Butterface Mya is beyond desperate for attention with all her posts. If she was making anything near $500 an hour most other ladies here would be charging $5,000 an hour. She also wouldn't be posting here 23 hours a day. Those gremlin pictures will never get old. Anytime I see a gremlin I laugh just thinking of Ghetto Mya.

Aprill is true model material. Also shows her true level of class by not even dignifying the Op's claims with a response.
Even her elbows are hot.
Aprill is true model material. Also shows her true level of class by not even dignifying the Op's claims with a response. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
+1 on both points!

Also, thanks for posting a couple of her showcase pics, Ze...the second one (love the lighting, definition, etc of that particular photo).....should have been captured for all time as a Michelangelo sculpture or painting...
  • grean
  • 02-04-2017, 12:33 PM
Aprill is true model material. Also shows her true level of class by not even dignifying the Op's claims with a response. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

She either is oblivious to this thread because she just uses eccie as a tool to book or she is aware and cannot wait for this thread to die.
If you think April deserves a No review then you'd better quit the hobby now because she is The standard. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
+1

And she can charge what she wants

I hope you did not think just because she charges 500/hr that meant you were going to be BBFS... could THAT be the problem ? lol we all know guys like to get butt hurt over asking for bbfs and get turned down. Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Oh, That would be a very big problem for OP!

#2. April must have never seen the OP.
Probably this

And also her appt book must be filling up from this dumb ass thread.

PS...DAMN SHES HOT!!

She either is oblivious to this thread because she just uses eccie as a tool to book or she is aware and cannot wait for this thread to die. Originally Posted by grean
Mya if you were charging less than the ladies in Dallas you still wouldn't get any business here. They must really be hard up for good providers in Chicago.