Blatant discrimination and outright cruelty to a POST-op TS provider, in Austin TX of all places?

I never tried to hide anything, and ive clarified this a couple times already "what they dont know wont hurt them" is being taken out of context. It wasnt meant in the way they are throwing it around now at all. It was a response to them trying to scare business away saying guys who see me are faggots and providers wont see them, it was a statement simply meaning "well i aint gonna tell the other providers whos seen me" so that WONT hurt anyone, i think everyone agrees about being discreet right? That statement was not referring to guys knowing about me whatsoever. Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
I understand dear. I'm going to share with you here, and I hope you take it in the spirit that it was meant in. The men that are going to see you are going to see you, which may be a small sampling (same as me). The ones who it's obvious that they won't, why would you be worried about them? You see the comments as rude, which in fact some of them are, but there is a limited censorship on this board, everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, and there is a way to say just about whatever you want without accruing points or breaking guidelines. So what you see as a violation of the guidelines, depending on how one says it, may not be. You are not going to get the relief that you are hoping for at this time, which is acceptance and for the comments to stop.

Try taking a step back from the situation, just post ads for awhile or only comment every now and then in a thread that relates to you, and see if your overall feeling of the board changes. There are a lot of guys who may see you, and probably no they won't tell anyone, but this ensuing uproar for something you are not going to get is not gonna put $ in your pocket either.

Besides, I'd like to see you stay around a while. You're feisty.
"well i aint gonna tell the other providers whos seen me" so that WONT hurt anyone Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
HMMM? Does that mean then that you do not intend to share screening info with ladies that request it?
I understand dear. I'm going to share with you here, and I hope you take it in the spirit that it was meant in. The men that are going to see you are going to see you, which may be a small sampling (same as me). The ones who it's obvious that they won't, why would you be worried about them? You see the comments as rude, which in fact some of them are, but there is a limited censorship on this board, everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, and there is a way to say just about whatever you want without accruing points or breaking guidelines. So what you see as a violation of the guidelines, depending on how one says it, may not be. You are not going to get the relief that you are hoping for at this time, which is acceptance and for the comments to stop.

Try taking a step back from the situation, just post ads for awhile or only comment every now and then in a thread that relates to you, and see if your overall feeling of the board changes. There are a lot of guys who may see you, and probably no they won't tell anyone, but this ensuing uproar for something you are not going to get is not gonna put $ in your pocket either.

Besides, I'd like to see you stay around a while. You're feisty. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
This is good advice....
thanck you EA, you are usually the voice of reason.
your cool in my book and would disregard the negativity if I was you...
Some of the guys here are interminably rude to the natural females here, so you're not going to be immune to that Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I didn't get laid much in high school either but unlike some of these dorks on here I don't spend my life hating all women for it.
If im used as a reference then sure I will, that means the guy openly said he seen me, no issues there, but I provide discretion by default as all providers do.

HMMM? Does that mean then that you do not intend to share screening info with ladies that request it? Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, I love and appreciate an intelligent and well-spoken woman, and what I learned reading this thread is that I am somewhat 'in love' with LilMynx69. Nice posts, Mynx! (Not sure they worked, but nice try. Thanks for making the effort.)

Maybe someday I will have the pleasure of meeting you.
I just want to say thanks to all you guys that have shown support. Im not here to whine and cause drama or expect everyone to accept me, everyone is entitled to their opinion but you dont have to express it with hate and ill intent towards others just cause you dont accept their ways as all of us here could just as easily be the unaccepted by others in the right circumstances. Put simply live and let live! Theres people here that do want to see me and we should be able to have our fun without riducule just as everyone should! I think ive made my point, and staff also seem to be taking care of things now and im very thankful. With that happy holidays to all you guys and good night!
Well, I love and appreciate an intelligent and well-spoken woman, and what I learned reading this thread is that I am somewhat 'in love' with LilMynx69. Nice posts, Mynx! (Not sure they worked, but nice try. Thanks for making the effort.)

Maybe someday I will have the pleasure of meeting you. Originally Posted by davidsmith0123
Hey there, David...well, maybe something good came out of it all. {insert cute flirty giggle here}. Thank you for you kind words. Don't be a stranger!

xoxo,,
LMx
I hope this thread will now die a natural death...I think we've all said our peace.

xoxo,
LMx