Bust in Syracuse.. in the news

Chloe has been a friend. Originally Posted by jokacz
Who needs enemies then.....
ops in a way same flag
ops in a way same flag Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Sorry OSD, you're going to lose the under.
ops in a way same flag Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
France is a great country to visit whether you go to Paris or not. I find it less expensive than it's reputation would lead one to believe as well.
Sorry OSD, you're going to lose the under. Originally Posted by jokacz
rats
The view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur is delightful. Nearly as world renowned as lovely Rochester in spring time.
The view of Paris from the Sacre Coeur is delightful. Nearly as world renowned as lovely Rochester in spring time. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
So where is the Small French like female ass's at in ROC please and thank you

As spring is near, and I want a good to my eyes view
So where is the Small French like female ass's at in ROC please and thank you

As spring is near, and I want a good to my eyes view Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
French broads are notoriously lean.

I recommend a Rhone river cruise followed up by 3 - 5 days in Paris. The cruise will be filled with senior citizens so the upstate male lesbians will fit right in. It's a lovely countryside however, plus you get some first-hand awareness of how the other half lives.

When you get to Paris go on the Devour Tours food tour, especially if the somewhat hot female Jess is still the guide. You can try to flirt with her but she's used to it and basically bullet-proof. Still, when you get back to your room you can jerk yourself off to her.

Rochester itself has been beaten to death, no clue how to help other than to say at least it's not Binghamton.
French broads are notoriously lean.

I recommend a Rhone river cruise followed up by 3 - 5 days in Paris. The cruise will be filled with senior citizens so the upstate male lesbians will fit right in. It's a lovely countryside however, plus you get some first-hand awareness of how the other half lives.

When you get to Paris go on the Devour Tours food tour, especially if the somewhat hot female Jess is still the guide. You can try to flirt with her but she's used to it and basically bullet-proof. Still, when you get back to your room you can jerk yourself off to her.

Rochester itself has been beaten to death, no clue how to help other than to say at least it's not Binghamton. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
rats, mmmmm Canada closer, but thanks anyways
If your priority is which one is closer than yes, Canada is your best option.

Canada is a large expanse of slum upon slum compared to Paris however.