First Provider

Hmm . . .the first provider I ever saw and why. Well, the first few I have blocked from my memory because they were less than memorable experiences via EROS. Following those not-so-great false starts, I hit paydirt with this Austin lady:

She brought me into the "fold" of ASPD and after doing SIGNIFICANT research my first knowledgeable choice was this Houston lady:

Anyone who knows her will understand why she was chosen.

Fond Memories.

Woody
Ashley Ash, the legendary energizer bunny in 2001. Funny thing, after two hours as intimate strangers we realized that we went to high school together!

Attached Images File Type: jpg da-ashley55-5.jpg (20.0 KB, 548 views) File Type: jpg da-ashley55-4.jpg (19.9 KB, 543 views) File Type: jpg da-ashley55-2.jpg (16.9 KB, 543 views)
The first provider I was with was a Polynesian lady who had the sweetest personality I have ever encountered while having a figure I have not seen in a long time. Very narrow waist, very big bust and hips meant for holding on to. Just a perfect shape and personality with flawless skin, a soft feminine voice that would just melt a guys pants right off and she knew what she was doing too. This was early ‘80’s and I can still remember her well. Julie was her name… darn, it would have been nice if we could have connected on other levels as she was about two years younger than me but I was in the service at the time and it was P4P.
Savannah of DFW was my first. i was so nervous. She was such a genuine Texas sweetie and made me feel so relaxed.
Why did i choose her?......she seemed mature,sexy as hell,and established with a good reputation.
Savanna of DFW - she was my first. Saw her a bunch in 2003. Shortly there after I met with Arli. Both women oozed sexuality and were really nice.
Mine was the Zen Dragon, and I smile every time I think of her. What an amazing woman.
An AMP girl outside the back gate of Keesler AFB around 24 years ago but I can't recall her name.
Gee. Not another experience like mine. Who woulda thunk it? I was 18, just out of boot camp in San Diego, on my first drunk in Tijuana. My buddy and I were determined to get fucked. Went into a bar, grabbed the first latina I saw, and paid $5 for the privilege. Walked out of the bar into a little ante area, she just raised her skirt, I lowered my zipper, and stuck it in ... and just stood there. She said, "You gotta move, honey". So I moved, came in about 5 seconds, and that was it. What a fucking experience ... literally!
Sexy Carly about 1.5 year back. Was a really good pick for a first time.
1st was in Mexico, name=? 2. was in Guam, name=? 3rd. was in Arlington, BP girl I forget the name. 1st worth it in the hobby here was KoriDFW and many times since.
A girl at a legal brothel in Auckland, New Zealand. If you're asking about in the states, it was 2007 and I found a HDH while on a trip to NYC. Here locally, my first ended up being a bait and switch I found while perusing Eros.
Early 2002 and 1st visit ever was with Violet Star, with PC here in Dallas. Some of you ol'timers may remember her as well. I saw Dakota with PC to follow.
For me it was Lauren Tate, She also turned me onto this site. What a hottie. I remember seeing a vid of her on dfwescapes.com. Thanks lauren. Yummy.

J
Fawn 50 years ago, I was 18, and if you want to talk about inflation, it was $5.00. Al Gore had not founded the Internet Yet! Originally Posted by ControlFreak
I hear Al Gore is searching for Global warming now a days
corpus christi 1993
Bikini Maid Service, I actually thought she was going to clean in a bikini!! lol
Smoking hot 5'9 women built, natural 36D, slender latina

week after I used it, it was busted!! I stopped using girls for like 1 year until I moved San Antonio

First girl in Fort Worth Ashley Stone, March 2009