jealous much? hobbyists that stalk....

Unsubstantiated rumor? Much of what is said on this site, good or bad, is unsubstantiated. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Exactly...which is why we can't be cavalier with accusations concerning nuclear rules...which is what this hooker is doing, and all the guys who want to suck up to her are lapping up...

That's all fine until it's you on the other end of the "stalker" label...

Saige if you aren't going to share who or give info her just let the thread die now. Originally Posted by stuckinsyracuse
just reading the constant thrADS didnt do it for him?

name him or take it to the ladies room Originally Posted by JONBALLS
stuck..........i tried to convince her on post 9 ............but always worth repeating
I am trying to figure ou why Houston needs to put in his two cents up here inUpstate NY anyway
I am trying to figure ou why Houston needs to put in his two cents up here inUpstate NY anyway Originally Posted by normal47male
Something against welcoming visitors from other areas?
I am trying to figure ou why Houston needs to put in his two cents up here inUpstate NY anyway Originally Posted by normal47male
Pussy is a transportable commodity.
I wonder if the john knows he been dumped yet
  • Doove
  • 05-08-2014, 06:00 PM
Um...I was talking about damaging a hobbyist reputation...not a provider...there some connection there? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
"...there some connection there?" he says

P.S.-We going to wait on this the same amount of time as we're waiting on you to compile the 80% of outside posts follow within an hour of mine stats?
Maybe it just feels that way. Nevertheless, i stand by my over-riding point.
What was your point again?
I wonder if the john knows he been dumped yet Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
im sure he does, this has been going for a few days now
im sure he does, this has been going for a few days now Originally Posted by rodeomann22
denial Just sayin
denial Just sayin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

hahaha, touché