Ysswipe Avatar Contest!!!!!!!

Just a reminder, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you have never appropriated IBH's avatar, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wonder, WHY!... LOL
Might be time for a 36/8 avatar.
NOTE: You have built your life around me for the past year, dipshit. I don't know how comfortable I am about that, you pervert.

Most of your posts are to me.

Your avatar is about me.

Your sig line is about me.

When will you get the message, fag... I am NOT interested in you. Not in that way, you sick obsessed shitty movie character.

PS -- post the link to my original poll Ballgargler. Explain why you won't, you creepy pervert!
It appears the alpha hyena is getting weary. His PAC is leaving him. Poor duck footed hyena. He should have learned some history. You cant fight a war on too many fronts. Dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
it isn't a war, fat boy, It's a sparring session.

Together, you aren't man enough to handle this intelligent conversation. Individually, you're not woman enough.
NOTE: You have built your life around me for the past year, dipshit. I don't know how comfortable I am about that, you pervert.

Most of your posts are to me.

Your avatar is about me.

Your sig line is about me.

When will you get the message, fag... I am NOT interested in you. Not in that way, you sick obsessed shitty movie character.

PS -- post the link to my original poll Ballgargler. Explain why you won't, you creepy pervert!
. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Try again, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The "flame thread" you started wasn't about you, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, but you had your ass handed to you anyway, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And the signature line reflects a rule change, you racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, otherwise it wouldn't be there.
it isn't a war, fat boy, It's a sparring session.

Together, you aren't man enough to handle this intelligent conversation. Individually, you're not woman enough. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, I'm 35lbs over my playing weight. But 3 months at the JCC I'll be right there. You, on the other hand, can't improve your pathetic situation. Other than meds. Duck footed hyena.
Yeah, I'm 35lbs over my playing weight. But 3 months at the JCC I'll be right there. You, on the other hand, can't improve your pathetic situation. Other than meds. Duck footed hyena. Originally Posted by bambino
You're a member of the JCC?

Let me guess... You're the obese goy the let in to make all the brotha feel better about themselves. I imagine 60 days on the county farm will tone up those saggy glutes!

Must be a United Way JCC!
Yeah, I'm 35lbs over my playing weight. But 3 months at the JCC I'll be right there. You, on the other hand, can't improve your pathetic situation. Other than meds. Duck footed hyena. Originally Posted by bambino
You're a member of the JCC?

Let me guess... You're the obese goy the let in to make all the brotha feel better about themselves. I imagine 60 days on the county farm will tone up those saggy glutes!

Your playing weight? What are you playing? House?

Must be a United Way JCC! I guess you're sharing more of that personal info. Shouldnt be too hard to pick out a morbidly obese sheygitz playing basketball at the Pissburgh Jewish community center. My cousin probably knows you...
Nice photo of an underage minor, IFFYYY. You've done this one before, haven't you, stupid? You got a birth certificate on that one, stupid? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Indeed, do YOU have a birth certificate on this one? How do we know this pic, that is all over the internet, someone under 18?