Pussychaser is obbsesed

This WW character had sex with a passed out provider and wrote a review about it

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1877783

NO means YES to him

Despicable human being Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem

(Yes, totally off topic. Time to start the new thread)

And there are also these "new" beauties:

∙ "Renamed - Wolfies Spam Threads Merged"∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙ ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙-> http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896254
∙ "WOLFWHISTLE IS AN UNEDUCATED, INARTICULATE SPAMMER!" ∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙> http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896274

Continue with original topic.....

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Let us know if those points taste like chicken. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Yes, Pussy, please enjoy your points. It's obvious you were harassing her. Why don't you grow up and get a life? Everyone has their snapping point. I don't blame Cendell in the least.

As to WW, I'm not touching that topic with a 10 foot pole. Ya'll can hash it out, while I go grab some popcorn.
Yes, Pussy, please enjoy your points. It's obvious you were harassing her. Why don't you grow up and get a life? Everyone has their snapping point. I don't blame Cendell in the least.

As to WW, I'm not touching that topic with a 10 foot pole. Ya'll can hash it out, while I go grab some popcorn. Originally Posted by GrkFrk
He WHO EVER HE MIGHT "BE" which we've all figured out jumped in as CAPTIAN SAVE A DOUCHE "PC" if you notice "PC" had nothing to say for a long time in this thread but wanted me and harassed me for a long time in all my reviews! Then "WW" OBVIOUSLY trying to take heat off his friend lol made it about him and hadn't quit!!! PC chimes in late of course SO OBVIOUS what's going on but we're all morons especially Me!! Pretty much sum it up WW,PC,LF,ETC.....I THINK WE GET IT BUT HEY ORETTY NICE THREAD THERE YOU TRIED DEFENDING...ITS just fun for everyone now HOW DO YOU POSSIBLY get reviews amazes me!!OK YOUR TURN WW! GRKFRK IM SURE YOU GOT IT IWAS JUST Board THOUGHT ID BREAK IT DOWN LOL MOST OF THE HUMAN BEINGS ON HERE GOT it! We're just having fun with them Hands....LOL
Wow you basically R***D A SPA HOOKER BUT IM BSC THATS JUST A WHOLE DIFFERENT KIND OF WTF BSC SCARY LOOS**! GOSH IM SO GLAD I GOT THAT GUT INTUITION ..,but NEVER WOULD THEY HAVE HAD THE CHANCE OBVIOUS THE ON GOING HARASSING & THE THREAD THAT KEEOS ON GOING....I GET IT NOW MAYBE IF WE KEEP IT UP HE MAY GO AWAY.,OR TRUMP CROSS FINGERS WILL DEPORT SICKO'S LIKE HIS PERSONS,..good dodge of a BULLET A TINY ON BUT STILL A BULLET! O BUT I HV NO BRAINS!!!BWHAHA MY CHEEKS HURT FROM LAUGHING AT THIS RETARDED STICK!!!
My brain hurts from reading this retarded bullshit!
The American education system has failed so many
Then "WW" OBVIOUSLY trying to take heat off his friend lol made it about him and hadn't quit!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
I am not the whore that brought my name into the discussion. Lick your wounds and move on!
Wow you basically R***D A SPA HOOKER BUT IM BSC THATS JUST A WHOLE DIFFERENT KIND OF WTF BSC SCARY LOOS**! GOSH IM SO GLAD I GOT THAT GUT INTUITION ..,but NEVER WOULD THEY HAVE HAD THE CHANCE OBVIOUS THE ON GOING HARASSING & THE THREAD THAT KEEOS ON GOING....I GET IT NOW MAYBE IF WE KEEP IT UP HE MAY GO AWAY.,OR TRUMP CROSS FINGERS WILL DEPORT SICKO'S LIKE HIS PERSONS,..good dodge of a BULLET A TINY ON BUT STILL A BULLET! O BUT I HV NO BRAINS!!!BWHAHA MY CHEEKS HURT FROM LAUGHING AT THIS RETARDED STICK!!! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Excuse me! I would like to see the proof and I don't mean some bullshit post that can't be verified. You are definitely fucking BSC. Go away and take your self-inflicted drama with you.
This thread shows the greatness of America

Excuse me! I would like to see the proof and I don't mean some bullshit post that can't be verified. You are definitely fucking BSC. Go away and take your self-inflicted drama with you. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
She just needs to take it up with the mods. If she showed you what, if anything, she has it would be in violation of rule 9. PC should know about that one.

Onwards....