Huckabee the snake oil salesman

You are in meltdown mode IB liar! Originally Posted by Old-T
FYI, Old-THUMPER, you're the jackass screaming in size seven type.
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2015, 03:56 PM
FYI, Old-THUMPER, you're the jackass screaming in size seven type.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I am so disappointed in you little IB! That was not shouting, that was obviously melting. And I was not screaming--it was typed at normal volume.

You are even dumber that it appears on first look.

You are the jackass screaming in size seven type, Old-THUMPER; hence, it was obviously your meltdown, little troll.
Where's your butt buddy Lusty Tard? Can't come out to play? Still never see you two shitstains in the same place at the same time. Guess you finally figured out how to use a VPN, you turd.
I am so disappointed in you little IB! That was not shouting, that was obviously melting. And I was not screaming--it was typed at normal volume.

You are even dumber that it appears on first look.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You are the jackass screaming in size seven type, Old-THUMPER; hence, it was obviously your meltdown, little troll.

Where's your butt buddy Lusty Tard? Can't come out to play? Still never see you two shitstains in the same place at the same time. Guess you finally figured out how to use a VPN, you turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why did you retire your alter ego, "undercunt", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Why did you retire your alter ego, "undercunt", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I didn't retire anything, dipshit. Maybe I should start a new alter ego like you did with IB, use a VPN, just like you.
I didn't retire anything, dipshit. Maybe I should start a new alter ego like you did with IB, use a VPN, just like you. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're a liar when you say you didn't use another handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a vote in this forum -- 7 to 1 -- says you are lying when you claim you didn't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're a liar when you say you didn't use another handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a vote in this forum -- 7 to 1 -- says you are lying when you claim you didn't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Like I give two goddamns what some hooker board says.

Oh no, whatever will I do

You're using two active handles. Everyone knows you and IB Lusty Tard JR are the same person. You cut and paste turd.
Like I give two goddamns what some hooker board says.

Oh no, whatever will I do

You're using two active handles. Everyone knows you and IB Lusty Tard JR are the same person. You cut and paste turd.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, there are 35 souls in this forum that don't give two goddamns about what your lying-ass claims on a SHMB; they believe that the undercunt and wormraider pseudonyms are for the same "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you've always been.

Well, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, there are 35 souls in this forum that don't give two goddamns about what your lying-ass claims on a SHMB; they believe that the undercunt and wormraider pseudonyms are for the same "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you've always been.

Again. Who gives a shit. 35 dumbasses don't mean shit to me. Haters gonna hate, you old bitch. Now get back to giving Lusty Tard the old reacharound. His flaccid member gets lonely without your touch. Queen.
Again. Who gives a shit. 35 dumbasses don't mean shit to me. Haters gonna hate, you old bitch. Now get back to giving Lusty Tard the old reacharound. His flaccid member gets lonely without your touch. Queen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It bothers you enough to provoke you into claiming it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And since it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

It bothers you enough to provoke you into claiming it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And since it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

That has got to be the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. Do you trip over shit when you try to talk and walk at the same time? Provoke DEEZ nuts
That has got to be the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. Do you trip over shit when you try to talk and walk at the same time? Provoke DEEZ nuts Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, you're "nutz", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've already been provoked into a frenzy of denial.

Yeah, you're "nutz", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've already been provoked into a frenzy of denial.

You're the one with two active handles... and everyone knows it.
  • Old-T
  • 05-13-2015, 07:44 PM

Why did you retire your alter ego, "undercunt", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Babbling now you are. Yoda see it he do. The Force REALLY weak in that IB fellow it be.
You're the one with two active handles... and everyone knows it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Would you care to gamble your right to post in this forum on that assertion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Babbling now you are. Yoda see it he do. The Force REALLY weak in that IB fellow it be. Originally Posted by Old-T
Put the cork back in the bottle and go sleep it off, Old-THUMPER.