Hi all- Remember me?

The rules are clear as are the expectations!

Perhaps this should get shut down if we can't stay on topic!

DD
Great post! And I'm not the only one who noticed. Your insight is much appreciated!

Your description is great. I must say, I think it works almost all of the time. If you behave, it is virtually impossible to get banned. Some people like to push the envelope, though and that, dear Margeaux, is where I promise you will see some vacations. Insults and bullying are not tolerated, but we do try to moderated the behavior and give members an ample chance to acclimate to the enhanced guidelines. Originally Posted by B Three
I like ta call my miss-behaving "the edge"
This has been going for so long, its time to say "Hello" again Originally Posted by lilylivered
Hi (crap forgot handle) op n Welcome back ta Upset NY ah errrrr again
Looking foward to seeing your showcase and hopefully you as well
So shut it down instead of reprimanding the people that are acting like jerks? That’s real fair to me. Jeez.
The rules are clear as are the expectations!

Perhaps this should get shut down if we can't stay on topic!

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
So shut it down instead of reprimanding the people that are acting like jerks? That’s real fair to me. Jeez. Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
That's exactly what DD is trying to do! Reading is fundamental...
That's exactly what DD is trying to do! Reading is fundamental... Originally Posted by Perryay
Pretty sure I did read and pretty sure it said “shut down”
Not for nothing but lock the thread and I start another, it will just be the same thing all over again with the same people fighting back and forth over the same crap they’ve been arguing about for years. ����♀️
That's exactly what DD is trying to do! Reading is fundamental... Originally Posted by Perryay
Pretty sure I did read and pretty sure it said “shut down”
Margeaux - Number one - Welcome back, Number two DD wants the few unskilled readers here to stay on your topic of rejoining our motley crew!
Honestly I don’t know why it bothers me ������ moving on! I guess I was trying to come in with a clean slate and new attitude and well that didn’t last long. ��
Not for nothing but lock the thread and I start another, it will just be the same thing all over again with the same people fighting back and forth over the same crap they’ve been arguing about for years. ����♀️ Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
think of it as screening
Honestly I don’t know why it bothers me ������ moving on! I guess I was trying to come in with a clean slate and new attitude and well that didn’t last long. �� Originally Posted by MargeauxMe
Did I tell ya Welcome yet!!
Margaux, don’t penalize the majority of the guys who are glad you are back, because of the actions of the same few trolls who typically ruin most threads here.

elg.......
fuckin Elg....

Haven't been able to say THAT in a while.
Good to see you around.