One punch. One sidewalk. One dead.

• Old-T
  • 10-24-2013, 08:53 AM
Hmmm, let's see: no, there is nothing delusional about my assertions. And the only thing ridiculous about your former avatars is that you refuse to admit you had them. Post them back up and we can more easily talk about them. You used to be so proud of the gay devil avatar! You even would refer to several other posters you disagreed with as the blow up doll (meaning you must have been the gay devil figure). That's not MY words, that was YOUR reference.

As to being hypocritical, let's set the record straight:

In post #2 I questioned what your post #1 had to do with the Politics forum. I WAS DIRECTLY REFERENSING TO A POST IN THIS THREAD, YOURS. Once ExNY gave you the Zimmerman connection on a silver platter, did I continue to harp on the point? No, as the civil person I am I accepted the ruling and moved on.

As to post #48, this time I made it even easer for you to see the logic (though I still obviously underestimated your inability to read or think). I QUOTED POST #47 AND DIRECTLY RESPONDED TO ExNY's POST. Notice the similarity? In both cases someone else made a comment and I replied in a logically connected way. That is the basic idea of a thread--a stream of consciousness, one idea building on the previous ones. So, delusional buffoon, how is that being hypocritical? I am being remarkably consistent. In fact I would encourage YOU to do the same (see, more non-hypocritical behavior on my part) and LOGICALLY reply to my post by reposting your former blow-up-doll avatar. (I have to admit, you are also remarkably consistent in your own "unique" way.) Originally Posted by Old-T
Your entire post is riddled with lies and has no factual substance, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know, I've been trying to defend you to ExNY, pointing out that you may not be the despicable unmitigated liar that he thinks you are. But then you make a post like this.

I state 4 very simple facts: 2 avatars you DID have, and that the number 2 follows the number 1 and that 48 follows 47.

And YOU have the audacity to say those are not facts?????? Again, post those two former avatars and then let's talk.

ExNY, I was wrong. IBBuffoon IS a liar, plain and simple. You were correct.
well folks... It's been quiet here on IBIdiot watch. No reports of school, mall or three point shootings anywhere in Munchkinland, so I think we may survive day TEN of IBIdiot's OKTOBERFEST Meltdown.

Still, the night is young and the day shift isn't off yet ... Down at the mine shaft.

Stay tuned. My prediction is a full page rebutt(fuck)Al sometime between 7pm and 7am... When the moon is up, so is the Golgathan! (Look it up Corpy...totally trumps your idiotic golem reference, btw!)
Your post is the lie, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

That's because Zimmerman justifiably shot Martin in self-defense, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You just admitted your lying, racist, pea-brained, dumb-fuck Yankee ass doesn't know everything like you pretend, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you incredibly stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, it's "lib-retard"; thus, establishing once again that you don't know anything.

You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. All it establishes is that your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained ass was monitoring a SHMB late on a Friday afternoon while others were engaged in other, more constructive activities. BTW, you incredibly stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, it's "lib-retard" establishing again that you don't know anything.

That's a fairly self-explanatory statement which fully supports the subtext of the thread, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass -- not your lies. Zimmerman was very concerned about dying from a concussion caused by having his head slammed against concrete, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Old-Twerp was only one of many Kool Aid sotted lib-retards that needed to be drawn in for an education, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. Didn't want to close the gate before all or many of the Kool Aid sotted lib-retards were herded in, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Just like in the video, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. The Marine wasn't expecting to be "sucker-punched" either, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass. Here's a FYI for you, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained jackass, "sucker punch" has nothing to do with "facing". http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...sucker%20punch

You only fallaciously imagine that it is so in your lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee pea-brained mind, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

So now you're describing the perverse evening ritual you have with your boyfriend, you dumb-fuck golem jackass? Isn't that something you should only do in one of your group sessions, you dumb-fuck golem jackass?

Actually, it's now twice that that the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass has posted in this thread this evening!

No. Now it's three times this evening that the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass has posted in this thread! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep lying and whining, Captain Subtext.

Keep up the OCD arguing.
You know, I've been trying to defend you to ExNY, pointing out that you may not be the despicable unmitigated liar that he thinks you are. But then you make a post like this.

I state 4 very simple facts: 2 avatars you DID have, and that the number 2 follows the number 1 and that 48 follows 47.

And YOU have the audacity to say those are not facts?????? Again, post those two former avatars and then let's talk.

ExNY, I was wrong. IBBuffoon IS a liar, plain and simple. You were correct. Originally Posted by Old-T
You forgot to say he is a tranny fucker, too.

Getting his fudge packed by a dude with a boob job is a "subtext" of all his posts.
There will be no confirmation or denial of that ExNYer. MYe's a chickenshit. Once you catch him in a lie (which is REAL hard to do, btw) he just ignores it and flings his poop at you.

To think he actually has the audacity to call ANYONE on ECCIE a chimp!

LMAO!
Poor In Bred Hankering he must have a yeast infection in his mangina so he is out of sorts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Damn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're whining indicates its about time to clean these Ekim ass-kicking shoes again.

Holy shit.

I don't even think I've ever seen you malt down this hard, Corpy!

And your meltdown has run so long, you're right, I do know if it's day nine or eight. so let's call it Day 10 beginning at midnight Central.

I truly think you're getting into a dangerous place now and should go see the friendly doctor. He'll give you something for whatever it is that's driven you around the bend this time.

But you will not look very good if you continue flinging shit at everybody who considers you a little imbalanced. Because that's most everybody on here.

seek help, dipshit! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps you're the one that needs to return to your doctors, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You've started to stutter-count and your blubbering, hypocritical posts are grammatically incomprehensible, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

Hmmm, let's see: no, there is nothing delusional about my assertions. You're a liar, Old-Twerp. Every time you make those accusations you lie, Old-Twerp.
And the only thing ridiculous about your former avatars is that you refuse to admit you had them. You lie every time you say avatars such as you describe ever existed, Old-Twerp. Post them back up and we can more easily talk about them. You used to be so proud of the gay devil avatar! You even would refer to several other posters you disagreed with as the blow up doll (meaning you must have been the gay devil figure). That's not MY words, that was YOUR reference. You're a liar, Old-Twerp.

As to being hypocritical, let's set the record straight: It's obvious that you're a hypocrite, Old-Twerp, and that's all that needs to be said.

In post #2 I questioned what your post #1 had to do with the Politics forum. I WAS DIRECTLY REFERENSING TO A POST IN THIS THREAD, YOURS. Once ExNY gave you the Zimmerman connection on a silver platter, did I continue to harp on the point? No, as the civil person I am I accepted the ruling and moved on. You're a liar, Old-Twerp. The subtext -- evidenced in the thread's very title -- connecting Zimmerman to the thread was there before the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass ever made a post.

As to post #48, this time I made it even easer for you to see the logic (though I still obviously underestimated your inability to read or think). I QUOTED POST #47 AND DIRECTLY RESPONDED TO ExNY's POST. Notice the similarity? In both cases someone else made a comment and I replied in a logically connected way. That is the basic idea of a thread--a stream of consciousness, one idea building on the previous ones. So, delusional buffoon, how is that being hypocritical? I am being remarkably consistent. In fact I would encourage YOU to do the same (see, more non-hypocritical behavior on my part) and LOGICALLY reply to my post by reposting your former blow-up-doll avatar. You're a liar, Old-Twerp. What you describe, Old-Twerp, never existed.
(I have to admit, you are also remarkably consistent in your own "unique" way.)

You're a liar, Old-Twerp.
You're a liar, Old-Twerp.

And YOU have the audacity to say those are not facts?????? Again, post those two former avatars and then let's talk. You're still lying, Old-Twerp.

ExNY, I was wrong. IBBuffoon IS a liar, plain and simple. You were correct. ] You're still lying, Old-Twerp. Originally Posted by Old-T
well folks... It's been quiet here on IBIdiot watch. No reports of school, mall or three point shootings anywhere in Munchkinland, so I think we may survive day TEN of IBIdiot's OKTOBERFEST Meltdown.

Still, the night is young and the day shift isn't off yet ... Down at the mine shaft.

Stay tuned. My prediction is a full page rebutt(fuck)Al sometime between 7pm and 7am... When the moon is up, so is the Golgathan! (Look it up Corpy...totally trumps your idiotic golem reference, btw!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
NOTE: the dumb-fuck golem jackass is really, really bothered by being called a "dumb-fuck golem jackass"!

Keep lying and whining, Captain Subtext.

Keep up the OCD arguing. Originally Posted by ExNYer
It's not lying to call you a liar, you stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

You forgot to say he is a tranny fucker, too.

Getting his fudge packed by a dude with a boob job is a "subtext" of all his posts. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Freud would have a field day analyzing your focus on the deviants in society; plus, now you're stealing your "insults" Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

There will be no confirmation or denial of that ExNYer. MYe's a chickenshit. Once you catch him in a lie (which is REAL hard to do, btw) he just ignores it and flings his poop at you.

To think he actually has the audacity to call ANYONE on ECCIE a chimp!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You need a clean bib, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. The absorbency is gone from the one you are wearing, and you're filling the thread with your spittle and drool, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.
I'll take my winnings in pussy, which is more than IBIdiot and his choir of ONE would ever do!
It's not lying to call you a liar, you stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.

Freud would have a field day analyzing your focus on the deviants in society; Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well, since my focus in these threads has been on YOU, I guess you are finally admitting you are a deviant. Thanks, tranny fucker. That clear's thing up quite a bit.
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054317515]Damn, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're whining indicates its about time to clean these Ekim ass-kicking shoes again.

Perhaps you're the one that needs to return to your doctors, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. You've started to stutter-count and your blubbering, hypocritical posts are grammatically incomprehensible, you dumb-fuck golem jackass.

NOTE: the dumb-fuck golem jackass is really, really bothered by being called a "dumb-fuck golem jackass"!

It's not lying to call you a liar, you stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Freud would have a field day analyzing your focus on the deviants in society; plus, now you're stealing your "insults" Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you stupid, lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass?

Poor In Bred Hankering can't even keep straight who he is trying ot insult. His yeast infection must have spread from his mangina to the brain...
I'll take my winnings in pussy, which is more than IBIdiot and his choir of ONE would ever do! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The pathetic, dumb-fuck golem jackass is too stupid to realize it has been a loser since the nurse shouted: "Wait, wait! Don't flush it ... it's got eyes!"

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're projecting again, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Poor In Bred Hankering can't even keep straight who he is trying ot insult. His yeast infection must have spread from his mangina to the brain... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you feel intellectually challenged by "yeast", Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
The pathetic, dumb-fuck golem jackass is too stupid to realize it has been a loser since the nurse shouted: "Wait, wait! Don't flush it ... it's got eyes!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're projecting again, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.

Do you feel intellectually challenged by "yeast", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Keep up the OCD arguing tranny fucker.

BTW, you keep calling me Yankee as if you think that's an insult. I am proud of having been a Yankee. Are you proud of being a Confederate sympathizer?

Do you feel intellectually challenged by "yeast", Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Not by yeast or by you second place.Hell the in bred chimp is smarter than you.
IB just keep on rattling the queefs cages... Good Times...Good Times.
IB just keep on rattling the queefs cages... Good Times...Good Times. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

It worked fucktard you showed up.
  • Old-T
  • 10-24-2013, 07:39 PM
Buffoon, post #81 in this thread is some AMAZING babbling on your part. Each time I think you have hit bottom you find new ways to dig deeper. I am truly in awe of how absurd you can be.

NINE time you called me a liar in that post, and ZERO support for your calumnious comments.

It's real simple: you say I am misrepresenting your two old avatars.
REPOST THEM AND WE CAN ALL SEE!!!!

It really isn't hard. It's all up to you. Until you post them I have to rely upon my memory, and I clearly recall you as a homosexual devil having sex with a blow-up doll, and the other as a guy wearing what looked like a giant condom.

Show everyone that I am wrong. Post the two pictures.

If you don't, it's a clear admission by you that I was right after all.