Only because it’s been slow in here and I’m tired of the drama. Total off the wall question that may or may not be inappropriate. And please be honest. Most of us are human with the exception of a few trolls!

That's felony aggravated assault 1 charge. And a 10k fine. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Only if your caught.....
So glad the trolls came in to talk shit. I was 19 and being sexually harrased. So both of you kindly fuck off I would never see either one of u. Like ever! Shine is fake AF and bragging about bringing a gun to sessions and is a cheap ass illiterate fuck who is prob a 250 lb nasty ass woman in the RW with nothing better to with her time. And no he did not go to a Dr just shit for 3 days

He got some soup. Walked away so We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. I didn't need to give him more but it all worked out. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
You were 19 and knew better. If you're being sexually harassed call 911 or tell the restuatrant owner since you did say he was a nice man right? Had he died your friend would have panicked and snitched on you...you would still be locked up to this day had he croaked...since you still think this behavior is ok as a legit defense against sexual harassment let me tell you it's not. You should have kept this story to yourself. Can you imagine the reaction you and your fans would have had if Shine said he put poison in women's drinks if they harass him? Yall would have had a coronary had he admitted that. No need to melt down and get mad..you posted it so own it. Ok Love? ;-)
You were 19 and knew better. If you're being sexually harassed call 911 or tell the restuatrant owner since you did say he was a nice man right? Had he died your friend would have panicked and snitched on you...you would still be locked up to this day had he croaked...since you still think this behavior is ok as a legit defense against sexual harassment let me tell you it's not. You should have kept this story to yourself. Can you imagine the reaction you and your fans would have had if Shine said he put poison in women's drinks if they harass him? Yall would have had a coronary had he admitted that. No need to melt down and get mad..you posted it so own it. Ok Love? ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
First of all your foooking disrespectful towards shine da great has been duly noted. I should foooking scramble you with onions! Never tell da great anything about his postings. You were supposed to be my brother. Duly noted. now on topic. Zan admits to poisoning her boss because she didn't like them then in her racist statement calls them non american meaning she has an issue with immigrants. Visine has been known to kill people when ingested I don't give a foook what age you are. At this point no one is bannable, because you'll cosign and allow an admitted attempted murderer to stay here. You find the shit funny after all these years alludes to the fact you have zero remorse thus might do it again, so how comfortable can anyone be around you and your friends find nothing wrong with that. Very interesting to say the least and there is no defense for ever putting anything in someone's food ever no matter what has transpired. Potential clients her mouth has spoken so continue at your own risk.
Da great has had to shit on numerous occasions during sessions. Hey lady I got to shit is that cool. Yeah da great. I shit then shower and back to fun, but here we have an attempted murderer who is given a free pass putting visine in something someone consumes. That's a very dark hole and at the very least something someone can't come back from. Da great at 19 never even thought about putting anything in anyone's drink. If you are capable of that, what else might you do. Something to think about fellas....
......putting anything in someone's food. Originally Posted by shinepro
First of all your foooking disrespectful towards shine da great has been duly noted. I should foooking scramble you with onions! Never tell da great anything about his postings. You were supposed to be my brother. Duly noted. now on topic. Originally Posted by shinepro
Parity & Levity ;-)
Wow. So because I said non American i am a racist. Hmmm. Didn't realize that was racial slur. Keep showing how dumb you really. I also noticed you don't have an issue with being called fake. Must be something to that.

And again. You know nothing about me. I have several regulars who can vouch for my character. I'm trusted more than the two of you could ever be. And SC you are lucky I don't say shit in here for everyone to see with what I know about u. So don't start shit with me. I'm one of the nicest most real and laid back person ever. But don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am in no way murderer or attempted one. I would never intentionally harm another human. Only exception would be if someone hurts one of my kids. And if you find that wrong and offensive than you obviously have no kids if your own.

So I suggest you stay on topic or GTF off my post. This is about spewing shit out your ass. Not y'all's nasty ass mouths .
Speaking of poison -

Thank you, ZP, for pointing out the turds in this punch bowl!
The opinion of a couple of asshats like these two doesn't mean shit.

Hey ZP, my eyes are a little red, got anything for that? Lol
[QUOTE=ZantannaParella;10616690 56]
"I would never intentionally harm another human." -ZP

"He got soup. We put a few drops of Visine in it. Waited 4 min. No runs yet. So we emptied the bottle in his water. 20 ish minutes later his ass as blowing mud in. the bathroom. He left and we didn't see him for 3 days." -ZP

You actually did, intentionally harmed another human. Damn, for shame, and not cool...
USA soldier I'm glad some one comes in with some sense. If any of you'll want some interesting reading points there are also a couple of nice reads on the internet about women killing their husbands with visine. But I'm sure you are a nice person, to people you like, but to those you don't like and who knows where else that line is drawn the outcome is only limited by your dark imagination. I bet after this story none of your regulars will ever leave a drink unattended around you ever, if they still see you. Even the ones defending you here will never leave anything they consume around you. And that's a fact jack! So please, what else have you put in people's drinks that you didn't like. Pray tell....
Oh fake ass shine da fake. You don’t know Jack shit. Guess what. Unlike you I am a real person and have been out to eat and to drink with several people in here. And I guarantee that not one person will stop seeing me. You have 6 personalities bring guns to sessions (I really don’t think you ever see anyone) and bacially are full of fooookin shit. Your opinion means jack shit to me
You have 6 personalities bring guns to sessions (I really don’t think you ever see anyone) and bacially are full of fooookin shit. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
I don’t thinck he’s ever even owned a gun, much less fired one.....
I don’t thinck he’s ever even owned a gun, much less fired one..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Prob not. Also don't think it's ever seen a girl or had sex either