Definition Of A.....

Can you actually handle it? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Godamn right I would......
Godamn right I would...... Originally Posted by Russ38

A confident man I see lol
A confident man I see lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm always up for a challenge....
Your not my type either Wakeup. Ahhhh the sarcasm Is back!

You know you're not my type right? There's no need to suck up to me in hopes that I'll give you a freebie... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Same here my love.

Hahaha I like you kisses Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Your not my type either Wakeup. Ahhhh the sarcasm Is back! Originally Posted by Kammye
It's so nice of you to stand up for misogynistic racist who wouldn't bother to piss on you if you were on fire.

It's kind of like the word MILF...when you look at Alyssa XOXO...the last thing I think is MILF, but when you factor in age and the fact that she markets herself that way (assuming she is a mother), she can categorize herself in any way she likes. "MILF" lends itself to a slightly more mature mindset with a naughty side, but her body is more rockin' than what I would expect from the word MILF.

That being said, I wouldn't sweat it Dorthy. You have enough out there for the guys to make an educated decision, and if they are not the well-researched type, you probably won't enjoy their business as much anyway.

Kiss Kiss Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I think many guys have a different definition of MILF than you describe. Or they do outside of the hobby.

It's kind of like the word MILF...when you look at Alyssa XOXO...the last thing I think is MILF, but when you factor in age and the fact that she markets herself that way (assuming she is a mother), she can categorize herself in any way she likes. "MILF" lends itself to a slightly more mature mindset with a naughty side, but her body is more rockin' than what I would expect from the word MILF. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ym it seems like you spend alot of time thinking about alyssaxoxo. This isn't the first time you've posted a big long paragraph about her.
The Dream Team: Kammye, Dorothy, Yummy, and Alyssa.

Loving on each other. Nice visual.
A confident man I see lol Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If I can, he can.
Well there are sum men that have santa tummies and u can't find the little penis hiding under it. Originally Posted by Kammye
For the record: In spite of the accurate description, I have NOT seen Kammye .... yet.
It's so nice of you to stand up for misogynistic racist who wouldn't bother to piss on you if you were on fire. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Methinks you don't know what those words mean...
To Dorothy don't sweat it hun!!! If only we could write reviews on some of these men, lol. I'd have a novel of shit to say. Some of them seriously got the nerve to speak ill on someones body. Lol. Well there are sum men that have santa tummies and u can't find the little penis hiding under it. Hope that made u smile! Get your money and never take this hobby personally. Originally Posted by Kammye
I have reviews.

Just thought I'd bring that up since I haven't done so in a while.
Godamn right I would...... Originally Posted by Russ38
If I can, he can. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Then do it...and be sure to write a review.
...So I would like people's opinion? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I think any man who is the kind who will P4P- has the potential to lack of confidence- & could possibly be the type to "tear others down to build himself up"- you know how hater's do....

I have a mommy tummy. 9 1/2 months & a c-section later, a few very light stretch marks, & a slight overlap with the line later... :cry:
But hey, I EARNED my tiger-stripes! Maybe someday a mommy-tuck.
Maybe not.

You? I read the whole thread & saw your pic. Your stomach is FINE.
Beautiful. Like I wish mine were still. Yeah, I was a bit soft before- but with your beautiful face & pretty breasts- who the hell should be staring at your stomach? I mean REALLY.
I'm pretty much straight, I say you're hot! Work it! Fuck a hater.

Stay gorgeous!