Let’s just be honest.... Here’s the truth Fake Review

Well HEY thanks for your reply, I had to suddenly unblock to read YOUR opinion lmao but I Can’t agree there! Myself as well as other girls can get money in the R world. Myself I currently choose not to have to answer to anyone about having to work a set schedule that doesn’t fit my family’s needs. Most girls here have or just don’t wanna work in the RW. I’m sure they have more than this one income coming in other than ECCIE hun . there’s girls here who hobby as well as maintain a RW job . AND besides all you guys do here is judge anyway , so let’s not stop on my accountability! And I should’ve worded it differently but the guys who sit here and bash people , bully them on keyboards or rip them off are the ones who CANT get a hot woman like such in the RW so they resort to the HOBBY! I’d sound dumb if I say every man on the site was like that , no cause I’ve actually met some successful handsome friends in my time hobbying.
I remember a lady being pissed that she got ripped off saying she felt raped because she never would have fucked the guy if she wasn’t getting paid. When she said that it really hit deep.

And jeyyd.... everything you’re saying is just rationalizing and justifying despicable behavior....a tactic to avoid accountability. It’s not right.
  • jeydd
  • 12-12-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm not rationalizing, I treat all providers well, and I tip when the session is good. I never said that not paying for a session was ok, it is not.
The store is a legal business. If the Provider calls the police, she's going to tell them what?! I was involved in an illegal transaction and he cheated me. No! I hate to say it, but 9 times in 10, the ladies win more with the customer than they lose. We all know that some clients pay for an hour and stay 20-30 mins, and/or bring gifts to the ladies. Where are their principals when they receive too much? I know it's silly to ask that question, but take that same mindset when you lose $20-$40 bucks. I think that with all that Skylar has gone through, taking the L on this client would have been a good trade-off for her business. He was that 1 in ten. Most of the times client take the L because they don't want the drama that comes with fighting for extra time or paying the extra $20, $40, or $60 dollars. Some providers should take that into consideration. Originally Posted by jeydd
That’s rationalizing.
And none of these guys are staying 20 minutes on an hour appointment. More like an hour plus 20 minutes by the time they walk out.
And if a guy brings a gift then he chose to do that. Went out of his way to do that. But one guys generosity doesn’t mean it’s now ok for the next guy to stiff her.
That’s rationalizing and justifying. A subconscious self defense mechanism to avoid accountability aka keep doing wrong. Wrong is wrong.
I bet they don’t try that shit at the amps where all the cameras and mamasans are.
Also if you pay for the time, you don’t have to fight for extra time because it’s not extra. Sure you got your bottom of the barrel/ backpage scamming variety hoes but Skylar is not in that league. Skylar hasn’t done anything wrong and it’s pretty shitty that people are trying to convince her that she did.
@hottieashley I agree, the ladies provide a service and the gents provide the cash. We have a good session, I'm tipping. It's fucked up that either of us have to deal with BS.

@exotic_gem Thank you for your honesty. Now, whether a client can get the girl in the RW is not what this business is about. By your logic, we can assume that the ladies couldn't get money in the RW, so they resort to providing. We all know that is not true, there are many ladies with many talents that would provide for them financially in the RW. So let's cut out the judging. I've had good and bad experiences, and I always walk away from the bad experiences, if the lady claims I owe her more and it is reasonable, I'll give it to her. But she loses me as a repeat client. Y' all are running a business, and each session is a business decision. Originally Posted by jeydd

God damn just pay what you owe. Why is that so hard?!?! And for guys that are so high and mighty since they don’t suck dick for a living, you’d think you could do simple math?!?!!!

For example: if her quickie rate is 100 and you overstay 15 minutes then give her an extra 100. If her half hour is 200 and you overstay 30 minutes then give her another 200. Holy fuck what is so hard and confusing about?!?!!! Shit and people want to talk about “hooker math”?!?!!

And then you actually said that if she asks for what is rightfully hers she will lose a repeat client. Are you serious? That is not treating the lady well. That is taking advantage of someone. Shit she probably could care less if she loses you as a repeat client because you fucking up her next client. How the hell she suppose to manage the rest of her life if she gotta deal with over stayers? I promise you there are plenty more clients that are respectful and she won’t miss you.
Talking all that shit but you only see amp girls. Knowing good god damn well, mamasan knocking on that door 10 minutes before time is up to let you know it’s over, get dressed, here’s your little fuck off water bottle.
l u Turned me completely on reading this !! I Wonder if u typed it just as fast and hard as I’m about to cum??!