Gary Johnson Wins Libertarian Nomination!

The attacks on 911 on the WTC towers that were begun when the Clintons were in office and continued to be planned throughout Clintons' two terms is a "metaphor"? Interesting! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Would you prefer choosing between riding on the Lusitania or Titanic? Or having to choose between strychnine or arsenic? My point is that Donald and Hillary equal disasters of similar scale. If I vote for one of them, I'm voting for a disaster. Regardless which one is elected, the country will go further downhill. Neither one has the demeanor or integrity to be POTUS. Why do you insist I choose between those two, when there is a third option available?
  • Old-T
  • 06-03-2016, 03:41 PM
I do not know if I will vote for Johnson this year, but unlike previous elections, this time the alternatives as so incredibly noxious I will seriously consider it. Damn when I read it back now that sounds an even worse condemnation of the other two than when I just thought it.

UNCLEAN!
I do not know if I will vote for Johnson this year, but unlike previous elections, this time the alternatives as so incredibly noxious I will seriously consider it. Damn when I read it back now that sounds an even worse condemnation of the other two than when I just thought it.

UNCLEAN!
Originally Posted by Old-T
I feel your pain
I feel your pain Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You should be feeling pain every day that EKIM resides in your state !
My point is that Donald and Hillary equal disasters of similar scale.

Why do you insist I choose between those two, when there is a third option available? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I don't "insist" you "choose between those two" ... and never posted such!

I did say that voting for a third-party is assisting one of them to win!

When was the last time a "third-party" candidate won the general election?
You should be feeling pain every day that EKIM resides in your state ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

sure glad we don't have gays like you here gay rey.
If you don't vote for a third party, one of them will win for sure. Either one of them, we are fucked.
I don't "insist" you "choose between those two" ... and never posted such!

I did say that voting for a third-party is assisting one of them to win!

When was the last time a "third-party" candidate won the general election? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Abraham Lincoln. Next question.

sure glad we don't have gays like you here gay rey. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And that would be because I'm not gay, like YOU are EKIM ! All of that WKing for woomby and WKing for assup piggy mamboolah has those of us in the " no " figuring that YOU are their protégé just to learn the gloryhole trade from those master(baters) of the craft ! Keep picking those dingleberies EKIM !
Abraham Lincoln. Next question. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, good! I trust you are not comparing Gary Johnson to Lincoln. Are you?

And I'll put aside THE FACT it was over 150 years ago. Just around the corner?

I'll also put aside THE FACT he switched parties and was eradicated from office!

Next stupid response?
Oh, good! I trust you are not comparing Gary Johnson to Lincoln. Are you?

And I'll put aside THE FACT it was over 150 years ago. Just around the corner?

I'll also put aside THE FACT he switched parties and was eradicated from office!

Next stupid response? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm not voting for Trump, even if I don't vote for Johnson. I'm not taking away a vote that would have otherwise go to Trump. And if you exemplify the quality of voters that Trump attracts, I'm even more confident in my choice.

BTW, I'm not comparing Johnson to Lincoln. Johnson has much more integrity than Lincoln ever had. Lincoln was not a great President. In fact, I place him near the bottom of worst Presidents ever. Johnson could be one of the best ever.
I'm not voting for Trump, even if I don't vote for Johnson. I'm not taking away a vote that would have otherwise go to Trump. And if you exemplify the quality of voters that Trump attracts, I'm even more confident in my choice.

BTW, I'm not comparing Johnson to Lincoln. Johnson has much more integrity than Lincoln ever had. Lincoln was not a great President. In fact, I place him near the bottom of worst Presidents ever. Johnson could be one of the best ever. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He cannot be "the best ever" without the cooperation of Congress.

Not to mention he must get the electoral votes to win first.

BTW, I'm not comparing Johnson to Lincoln. Johnson has much more integrity than Lincoln ever had. Lincoln was not a great President. In fact, I place him near the bottom of worst Presidents ever. Johnson could be one of the best ever. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LINCOLN was Americas first dictator.
LINCOLN was Americas first dictator. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Literally interpreted that is incorrect, of course.

But Lincoln was elected. Hopefully "we" are not about to elect another one.
And that would be because I'm not gay, like YOU are EKIM ! All of that WKing for woomby and WKing for assup piggy mamboolah has those of us in the " no " figuring that YOU are their protégé just to learn the gloryhole trade from those master(baters) of the craft ! Keep picking those dingleberies EKIM ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Bullshit, if you weren't a flaming queen there would be something of worth in your posts except dicks asses and dingleberries.