Alert: member is a rapist and threatens lives

Dani, I understand you have a desire to protect ladies here.

BUT - You are going through a lot right now. You need to walk away from this board and focus on healing yourself. There are a lot of emergency counseling services that can give you some direction.

You have legal, mental, and physical focuses right now.

Trolls on a stupid hooker board should not even cross your mind.

Seriously, don't read another word here for at least a week. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
+1

Don’t let the idiots get to you. I’ve been raped before and the PTSD afterwards is very fucking difficult. I didn’t have a short fuse - I had no fuse at all. Everything set me off. I raged at any little thing.

Take some time for yourself. Walk away from this thread. Post an alert in the powder room, and keep the ladies updated.

Hugs!!
i feel that at the very least the OP owes the other providers a handle.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
She doesn’t owe anyone anything because she’s going through significant trauma at the moment. I know because I’ve been through it before - have you?! How do you know whether or not she’s told the other ladies his handle? How do you know his number isn’t already circulating? Providers PM shit like this to each other all the time. It seems like YOU want his handle. YOU want his info. She doesn’t owe YOU (or any other guy on this board, tbh) shit. STFU already. Jesus.
rape - as soon as the call is received, the police are immediately dispatched. if the perpetrator is present then he is arrested on the spot. period.

UM, RAPIST DO NOT HANG AROUND AND CUDDLE AFTER THEY FORCEFULLY HAVE SEX WITH YOU! Obviously they aren't present when the police show up. Good grief

yes the police take this shit very serious, as they should.

now.. the OP has stated that she contacted the police and even went through the rape victim protocol - testimony, rape kit, etc, etc..

she claims the police have his name, address, relatives names, etc.. however, the police have yet to arrest this individual? bullshit.

the police take scum like this guy very serious. especially when it was a brutal rape as she eludes it to be. yeah they don't waste time and deploy all available resources with criminals of this magnitude. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You must have done finally fucked your own brains out! There are investigative and legal processes that have to happen to get a warrant, etc and all that takes a minute.

Here's a new flash for you Abe, the police aren't always able to arrest someone immediately, even with all the suspect's details. Haven't you ever heard of the FBI's most wanted list??
Local cops have those lists too. In fact, there is an electronic billboard on 35E and Swisher that shows a variety of mugshots for people that are "wanted". Why?? because the cops haven't caught them yet.

Quit berating this lady. Believe her, don't believer her. It seriously has nothing to do with YOU, unless you're gonna start selling YOUR pussy!!
i feel that at the very least the OP owes the other providers a handle.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You need to shut the fuck up....you have no idea what you're talking about

The man who hurt me...did not sit a day in jail for over a year while the investigation and trial were going on...he did not get put in hand cuffs until he was found guilty if over 25 felony charges. His sentence was 50 years...but his sorry ass signed a plea deal that put a cap on his sentencing of 15 years....he had a 6 year old son and a wife in another state.

So go to the fucking atm and go pay another fucking whore...and get off this thread with your bullshit.
You must have done finally fucked your own brains out!
Quit berating this lady. Believe her, don't believer her. It seriously has nothing to do with YOU!
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
+1000
Out the scumbag!!!
I am very sorry to hear this has happened to you Dani, and I hope the police lock up the scumbag ASAP.

(Me thinks this thread has been very informative for the ladies.)
^ oh yes it has ,, very much so..
As I said I will out the scunbag when the police say I can . Honest Abe you can go straight to hell as you have no idea what it is to be raped and then attacked by stupid ass people such as yourself. I'm struggling daily to not relive the ordeal and your dumb ass comments really are messed up. But I will rise above this and I won't be anyone's victim again . So to all who have offered support I thank you. Called the support group as was offered to me and hopefully it will help. Please understand I won't reply again as being raped seems to several a form of foreplay to get them off. F**K you that think I deserved this.
Dani-you should ask a mod to see if you can get this thread to girl's only forum. I don't think it should have been posted in coed.

Hope all is better.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-10-2018, 01:16 AM
DANI - Again, I beg you, GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET.

EVERYWHERE on the internet is toxic. If you aren't in a mental state to deal with the bullshit that comes with it, then you NEED to take the time away from it.

Hookerboards, facebook... everywhere, there are toxic ass trolls that don't have any human capacity left in them.

You have some serious things you need to be focused on and Abe isn't even in the same universe.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE.

For no other reason you aren't helping your business in the long run.

As someone who was also recently sexually assaulted, please PLEASE control yourself enough to stay away from this.

Focus on counselling. Have some friends over for a few days, surround yourself with real support. I am in town all month if you need someone to talk to.

*hugs*
This just shows how scummy and trashy this hobby is.

So called hobby I should say. People need to stop trying to church it up. Paying for hookers is not a hobby.
DANI - Again, I beg you, GET THE FUCK OFF THE INTERNET.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Listen to ~Ze~.
No physiologist so I won't say whether venting on a internet forum is good or bad for what Dani has gone through.

However I'll agree with those saying this can hurt her business. A lot of guys, myself included, would have an issue playing with a woman who has been recently sexually assaulted.
This just shows how scummy and trashy this hobby is.

So called hobby I should say. People need to stop trying to church it up. Paying for hookers is not a hobby. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
What...are you talking about, bro?

A 'hobby' can be anything you want it to be. Doesn't matter, because there are scumbags everywhere.

Even still, this isn't the thread to make this point.