Crimea votes to join Russia

If I wuz in charge, you'd have to pay your proper Medicare insurance and quit pushing that expense off on others. Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't know there was a "proper Medicare insurance" .. what is it?

Like how much? I pay ss/medicare taxes at the new customary rate?

How much do you pay? Or are you exempt?

Sounds like I may be picking up your tab, little boy.
Yeah. Deport them to their native land.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Here is an interesting factoid. American Indians were not automatically US citizens until the 1920s. Some were, most weren't. Calvin Coolidge, a republican president, signed a bill in 1924 making all Native Americans citizens.
...making all Native Americans citizens. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
.. I guess they would be "naturalized" ... or just "ordained" ...

Even the ones who walked, rode, or floated here from somewhere else?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2014, 01:18 PM
I didn't know there was a "proper Medicare insurance" .. what is it?

Like how much? I pay ss/medicare taxes at the new customary rate?

How much do you pay? Or are you exempt?

Sounds like I may be picking up your tab, little boy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Old man....

I pay the max.

That still is not enough to cover your projected medical cost LL.

If Medicare was run like a business....you'd be paying a higher cost for that service.

Of course you are to ignorant to understand that fact and like most old fuckers...to God damn selfish to care to understand the problem.
Old man....

Of course you are to ignorant .... Originally Posted by WTF
And you call me "ignorant" ... you can't even fucking write English.

I pay the "max" too ... Do you want me to pay more?

If so, you are needy.

And do yourself a favor ... don't pretend you know shit about me. OK?
Old man....

I pay the max.

That still is not enough to cover your projected medical cost LL.

If Medicare was run like a business....you'd be paying a higher cost for that service.

Of course you are to ignorant to understand that fact and like most old fuckers...to God damn selfish to care to understand the problem. Originally Posted by WTF
Who pays the taxes for your illegal alien workforce?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2014, 02:22 PM
And you call me "ignorant" ... you can't even fucking write English.

I pay the "max" too ... Do you want me to pay more?

If so, you are needy.

And do yourself a favor ... don't pretend you know shit about me. OK? Originally Posted by LexusLover

I will pretend to know as much about you, as you pretend to know about me... Mr Hypocrite.

I want us all to pay more or to tell Granny to get ready for them there Death Panels. Understand? We ain't paying enough in in comparison to wtf we are taking out. You want me to do the research for your ignorant (as fuck on this subject) ass?
  • WTF
  • 03-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Who pays the taxes for your illegal alien workforce? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I hire a GC, who hires sub-contractors. What taxes are you talking about Mr Asian Sex Slave Lover? The sales tax these workers pay? The SS/Medicare taxes these workers pay? The school taxes the workers pay?
I will pretend to know as much about you, as you pretend to know about me... Originally Posted by WTF
I don't have to "pretend to know about" you .... the bullshit you spew to change the topic of a thread to what you want to discuss and the ignorant crap you post demonstrates that your "circle" has consistently been occupied with bimbo flakes who buy your crap and pretend to be impressed... and the more you rant with the name calling reveals the nerves just got hit.

One word is enough ... "contractor" ... to say it all.

You don't know what "max" is, Mr. Contractor.

Here's your knowledge base:

"The sales tax these workers pay? The SS/Medicare taxes these workers pay? The school taxes the workers pay?"
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2014, 08:15 AM
I don't have to "pretend to know about" you .... the bullshit you spew to change the topic of a thread to what you want to discuss and the ignorant crap you post demonstrates that your "circle" has consistently been occupied with bimbo flakes who buy your crap and pretend to be impressed... and the more you rant with the name calling reveals the nerves just got hit.
" Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the bullshit you spew shows you surround yourself with old white Jim Crow segs.

One word is enough ... "contractor" ... to say it all.

You don't know what "max" is, Mr. Contractor.

Here's your knowledge base:

"The sales tax these workers pay? The SS/Medicare taxes these workers pay? The school taxes the workers pay?" Originally Posted by LexusLover
What JewishLawyer and apparently you, do not understand is that none of these workers work for me. I hire a GC, who then hires sub contractors. Just like I hire a architect or an engineer , I do not hire their secretary or office help. So how the fuc would I know what the help makes. They do not work for me. Just like when you go order a steak, you do not know what the cook makes or the busboy. All you have done is contract restaurant for a steak dinner.

You folks need to get out in the real world. Your ignorance on tax and immigration real life issues is the real problem.
What JewishLawyer and apparently you, do not understand i

You folks need to get out in the real world. Your ignorance on tax and immigration real life issues is the real problem. Originally Posted by WTF
Is that what you tell the bimbos you struggle to impress?

As soon as you admitted you were a "contractor" that's all the "info" I needed.

Peter to pay Paul. (Or does the word "Peter" make you "uncomfortable"?)

FLUSH!
Who pays the taxes for your illegal alien workforce? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
WTF ... is trying to shift the "responsibility" on working illegals on HIS JOBS!

He either needs a new lawyer, or hire one rather than rely on his own advice.
I pay the max. Originally Posted by WTF
And by the way asshole, when did I ever "put Israel's interest above the US"? Got an example? Can you cite any of my posts? It never happened, fagboy, so stop making this stuff up. If you have any decency you will admit you are wrong, then kiss my ass and STFU. Originally Posted by lustylad
You'd have to first take JewishLawyer's dick outta your ass for me to kiss it. Originally Posted by WTF
Still waiting for you to back up your slander, fagboy... You think you can make things up and spew nonsense about what I've said and I won't call you out on it? Either back up your bullshit or retract it. I never put Israel's or any other nation's interest above the US... and don't you ever claim otherwise, you sick fucking tranny coward...
  • CJ7
  • 03-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Still waiting for you to back up your slander, fagboy... You think you can make things up and spew nonsense about I've said and I won't call you out on it? Either back up your bullshit or retract it... Originally Posted by lustylad

FUCK YOU !