How many dates have to come and go?

What was the margin for error? You don't care.

Were there follow up that helped glean which side they felt cheated? You don't care. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Margin of error was typical of any poll

Can't you comprehend what you read? Because I clearly reported what the Poll said which was "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election".
Margin of error was typical of any poll

Can't you comprehend what you read? Because I clearly reported what the Poll said which was "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election". Originally Posted by berryberry
What was that margin, berry? Why is that significant on a 51% outcome?
What was that margin, berry? Why is that significant on a 51% outcome? Originally Posted by HDGristle
+ or - 3% - and if you really think that diminishes the point, you are clueless - because whether it is 48%, 49%, 50%, 51%, 52%, 53% or 54% the point remains the same
+ or - 3% - and if you really think that diminishes the point, you are clueless - because whether it is 48%, 49%, 50%, 51%, 52%, 53% or 54% the point remains the same Originally Posted by berryberry
Keep digging. It was the 4/13 data report.

What question was actually asked that led to that field guide infographic you like?

4* How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

30% of Democrats answered that indicated that cheating likely affected the outcome. 74% of Republicans. 51% Unaffiliated.

I'd be willing to wager that a statistically significant chunk were pointing towards GOP efforts, not Dem efforts and using that as "evidence" that a majority of Americans feel the election was "stolen" is not what that data necessarily says.

I'm confident that some of those folks feel that Biden didn't win by enough or that all the "rigged election" talk, or efforts by GOP to try to limit mail-in or depress turnout led to margin of victory being smaller.

I'm open to there being more than one way to answer that question. Why aren't you?
Tomorrow is the big day now, right? Originally Posted by Rege69
LOL

It seems every month has a new date, which never amounts to anything. Cult 45 has a level of delusion and gullibility that I've never seen before.
A polling group who polled a representative sample of All Americans. You know, how like all polls work. They report in the aggregate what Americans have said. And that poll said "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election"

YOU are the one being intellectually dishonest trying to dismiss this Originally Posted by berryberry
Yea, so you know the exact methodology of the poll in question? That's a rhetorical question of course. You don't. Gristle is right. Rasmussen polls are not a "representative sample of all Americans."
Here is a Trillion Dollar Question, when are they going to show prove of cheating? They checked the paper, the machines, and anything else they could check and found nothing. So how can anyone say they cheated?

The polls said Biden was going to win, I don't get it. The polls said Trump was going to lose the first election. He did lose the popular vote, but won the electoral vote. So did the Republicans cheat then? Now they know how they did it and figured the democrats figured out how they did it and are trying to find out if they did the same thing?
Keep digging. It was the 4/13 data report.

What question was actually asked that led to that field guide infographic you like?

4* How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?

30% of Democrats answered that indicated that cheating likely affected the outcome. 74% of Republicans. 51% Unaffiliated.

I'd be willing to wager that a statistically significant chunk were pointing towards GOP efforts, not Dem efforts and using that as "evidence" that a majority of Americans feel the election was "stolen" is not what that data necessarily says.

I'm confident that some of those folks feel that Biden didn't win by enough or that all the "rigged election" talk, or efforts by GOP to try to limit mail-in or depress turnout led to margin of victory being smaller.

I'm open to there being more than one way to answer that question. Why aren't you? Originally Posted by HDGristle
Your reading comprehension is lacking once again. I clearly reported what the poll said ""that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election".

Your diatribe actually confirms that

You are trying to twist what I said into something else. But lets examine your statement. Could some small number of those people think that Trump cheated (even though he lost)? Sure - we have seen on this forum the number of stupid voters affected by TDS so I don't put anything past some of these moronic voters. But any reasonable adult knows that does not change the fact "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election" and that all of the evidence, circumstantial or factual, point that cheating occurred in one direction. Because you know and I know if anyone really believed there was cheating by Trump in the election there would be massive congressional commissions appointed by Pelosi and wall to wall media coverage
Yea, so you know the exact methodology of the poll in question? That's a rhetorical question of course. You don't. Gristle is right. Rasmussen polls are not a "representative sample of all Americans." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I present to you exhibit A Gristle.

Yes, Rasmussen like most pollsters disclose their methodology. Rasmussen polls are as much of a "representative sample of all Americans" as any other poll
Here is a Trillion Dollar Question, when are they going to show prove of cheating? They checked the paper, the machines, and anything else they could check and found nothing. So how can anyone say they cheated?

The polls said Biden was going to win, I don't get it. The polls said Trump was going to lose the first election. He did lose the popular vote, but won the electoral vote. So did the Republicans cheat then? Now they know how they did it and figured the democrats figured out how they did it and are trying to find out if they did the same thing? Originally Posted by bypass
I present to you Exhibit B

There has already been proof of cheating shown in both Arizona and Georgia. When actual full audits are conducted and completed is when we get the final proof. The problem is the Democrats continue to fight any audits of the results in these states and others which makes the task that much more difficult

Ask yourself this - if the Democrats have nothing to hide, why are they so afraid to let an audit take place?

As to polls, you do realize that 99% of polls are biased in favor of liberals. They do them to try to influence the public and low information voters. If you look at some of the most accurate polls the last several years, you would have seen much different polling results. But the corrupt media does not push or publicize those polls because they count on people like you who do not know any better
Your reading comprehension is lacking once again. I clearly reported what the poll said ""that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election".

Your diatribe actually confirms that

You are trying to twist what I said into something else. But lets examine your statement. Could some small number of those people think that Trump cheated (even though he lost)? Sure - we have seen on this forum the number of stupid voters affected by TDS so I don't put anything past some of these moronic voters. But any reasonable adult knows that does not change the fact "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election" and that all of the evidence, circumstantial or factual, point that cheating occurred in one direction. Because you know and I know if anyone really believed there was cheating by Trump in the election there would be massive congressional commissions appointed by Pelosi and wall to wall media coverage Originally Posted by berryberry
Go back to the 4/13 data where that point came from. I posted the question that asked to those surveyed. The actual question Rasmussen asked. Quoting the results without looking at the question is

On second thought, that's ok, you do you
Yea, so you know the exact methodology of the poll in question? That's a rhetorical question of course. You don't. Gristle is right. Rasmussen polls are not a "representative sample of all Americans." Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
So - do YOU know the "exact methodology of the poll in question", 1pitts?

I won't pre-judge the answer, as you just did with berry. My question is NOT rhetorical. It's genuine. So go ahead and explain to us - exactly what was methodologically flawed about the Rasmussen poll in question? Was the sample size too small? Was it not randomly selected? Was it skewed in some explicit or implicit way? Share the fruits of your research. This is your chance to shine. Don't blow it!

One more thing - just because a particular poll, whether it is conducted by Rasmussen or Gallup or the DNC, may be flawed doesn't mean EVERY poll carried out by that polling organization is invalid. You need to do your homework. That means evaluating the methodology on a poll-by-poll basis.

Now go ahead, the floor is yours - please tell us what was flawed about the "exact methodology of the poll in question".
I present to you exhibit A Gristle.

Yes, Rasmussen like most pollsters disclose their methodology. Rasmussen polls are as much of a "representative sample of all Americans" as any other poll Originally Posted by berryberry
Why lie? You have no idea who they polled.
So - do YOU know the "exact methodology of the poll in question", 1pitts?

I won't pre-judge the answer, as you just did with berry. My question is NOT rhetorical. It's genuine. So go ahead and explain to us - exactly what was methodologically flawed about the Rasmussen poll in question? Was the sample size too small? Was it not randomly selected? Was it skewed in some explicit or implicit way? Share the fruits of your research. This is your chance to shine. Don't blow it!

One more thing - just because a particular poll, whether it is conducted by Rasmussen or Gallup or the DNC, may be flawed doesn't mean EVERY poll carried out by that polling organization is invalid. You need to do your homework. That means evaluating the methodology on a poll-by-poll basis.

Now go ahead, the floor is yours - please tell us what was flawed about the "exact methodology of the poll in question".
Originally Posted by lustylad
For some reason, you like to ask me irrelevant questions. I couldn't care less about a rasmussen poll, and never claimed to know their methodology, which is why I haven't made any claims that they are an accurate representation of the will of the American people.

We do have a much bigger, more accurate poll. It's called the 2020 election, with a sample size of over 150 million, where 53.1% of the American voters voted against Trump, and on top of that, some of those who voted for him, Turkey Neck Mitch for example, have admitted that there's no evidence of widespread fraud. All these dates that have passed uneventfully, are further proof that only the delusional believe that the election was rigged.

The main topic of the thread remains. When will you say enough is enough? By what date will you admit that Trump will not be reinstated?
Why lie? You have no idea who they polled. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL - obviously by your response to Lusty you have no clue who Rasmussen polled or what their methodology was. You just don't like the results which said "that a majority of the country believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election" so you try to belittle the results with no factual basis to do so.