Well This looks like a fun hang out.

• Trey
  • 09-04-2010, 07:18 PM
are we ever going to get some good pics of you.

Its time for a little less conversation and a bit more action on the tits and ass front.
I know you are ready for it to be over. The last month is torture. Enough already, right?!

TREY, Seems all of your requests for info/pics are falling on deaf ears...... I guess she don't sign autographs either............
yes girl, im a little frustrated, not being about to perform like i want so its making me lash out alittle.......All i have to say is i feel sorry for the guys that book me RIGHT when i come back to work....cause they gonna get a lot of built up tension released on them.... lol

Maybe i should post an Alert on myself when i come back.....

title:
This girl will leave you will purple and blue bruises....shes alittle wild...just sayn!!
Danger! Approach With Caution! Sex Deprived A.m.i.n.a.l! (not animal) LOL
yes girl, im a little frustrated, not being about to perform like i want so its making me lash out alittle.......All i have to say is i feel sorry for the guys that book me RIGHT when i come back to work....cause they gonna get a lot of built up tension released on them.... lol

Maybe i should post an Alert on myself when i come back.....

title:
This girl will leave you will purple and blue bruises....shes alittle wild...just sayn!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Save all the typing... just post , "Lactating ..." it'll work like you would not believe...
Save all the typing... just post , "Lactating ..." it'll work like you would not believe... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

TITTY BABY!
Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people. Originally Posted by angelinadream
how's that working out for ya?
[quote=onehitwonder;560190][quote=angelinadream;552163]Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out.

Hmmm.....How's it lookin', now?

Great minds think alike
All I want to know was which one of you towed my car to stop me from increasing my post count today??

Who was it?????????

Well your plan did work, it took me hours to get my car back (who knew you really HAD to have insurance? ..lol).

But I'm back now. I have 2 huge cups of coffee and after my 12:30am appointment ... I'll be posting till sun rise!!!! Post number 2,300 ... here I come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream
Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.

Come on in... the waters fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream
Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.

Come on in... the waters scalding hot and full of sharks... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
There! Fixed that for ya!
There! Fixed that for ya! Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Hot Tub?
how's that working out for ya? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I'm holding my own, I bet a few guys are too The ladies on here are really pretty. (notice I did not say they were all smart or nice), but pretty will do for a few hours I guess

Some are very witty and smart. I'm not placing all the ladies on one basket. Like scabby meth ladies. Where's Waldo socks girl.

I rather get to know the men and book so I can pay for my school debt and move on. I did this work for a few years in college too, to pay off a car. I was so young and stupid then...my fiance had the car in his name and it didn't work out so he got a car out of it..Lesson learned

Brooke- Sorry you had your car towed. That must suck. Were you in a high traffic area?
All I want to know was which one of you towed my car to stop me from increasing my post count today??

Who was it?????????

Well your plan did work, it took me hours to get my car back (who knew you really HAD to have insurance? ..lol).

But I'm back now. I have 2 huge cups of coffee and after my 12:30am appointment ... I'll be posting till sun rise!!!! Post number 2,300 ... here I come! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

That would have been TMFT, Brooke. Never, ever, ever, park in the Handicapped Parking Space without a permit; and NO, needing a parking space closer, so that you can get to your computer faster and get your post on more quickly does NOT qualify as a valid reason for warranting a permit.

TMFT has a Rascal Scooter and double parking in the Handicapped Zone is just wrong Brooke. Shame on you! I thinck you owe TMFT an apology, little missy. (BQQBIE pics go a long way in forgiveness....just sayin')

**Angelinadream, Welcome. I'd be interested in meeting with you however, with limited knowledge about you and what you provide, it makes that decision more difficult. Might I suggest you take a little time and perhaps get your showcase up and running. I mean, you've got those Student Loans to pay off and this will certainly help drum up some business. Just a friendly little suggestion, that's all.

I must say though, you *are* the inquisitive one, aren't you? You remind me of someone ..but I can't quite remember who.... I seem to remember her also being inquisitive... unlike you though, she was not very smart...nor very pretty...she was a drama queen... she lived for it, in fact. ..and she would instigate all sorts of things which would place her on the Front Line...(what kind of an idiot would want to draw unwanted attention to themselves...especially an agency??? Doesn't make sense. It's incredibly idiotic imho..).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say Ms. angelinadreams, is simply this; make sure that you thoroughly research an agency before attaching yourself/your name to it. Your good name and reputation will go a long way in helping you achieve your financial goals more easily and much more quickly. Associating yourself with a bad agency only makes that road that much more difficult.

Good Luck and best wishes,
SKF

• Jaleh
  • 09-05-2010, 02:29 PM
SofaKing baby I love the avatar Resembles you so much!
mmm cant wait to put those muscles to use..