Fox News - We knew it all along...

Kind of like when Dan Rather was ousted from CBS for telling lies about George Bush? Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
Not even close. CBS fired Rather along with news producer Mary Mapes for not authenticating the documents given to them by the National Guard. Neither Rather nor Mapes had reason to believe the documents were not authentic and still believe them to be authentic today. To this day, there has been no final determination as to the documents being forgeries or authentic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killian_documents_controversy

Fox gets away with this on a daily basis. Who over there has been fired for it?
(BTW -- you do know that his name was Billy Sol, right?)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He spelled it both ways, google it. Already burned the Billy Sol ID.

Don't know if that's congruous with the Fox audience profile, but it is the ethnic/educational makeup of the people polled.

That's my point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
People polled in what? You are saying that a certain poll is somehow skewed because of this racial mix, etc?
Cool. You in the fertilizer biz?
People polled in what? Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
Thats rich!

THE POLL QUOTED BY F-SHARP. Reading is FUNdamental.
Don't know if that's congruous with the Fox audience profile, but it is the ethnic/educational makeup of the people polled.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are full of crap...

Oh wait you are all knowing on Fox News.....

The expert of all things political. He knows it all....
And thanks for staying on topic. The reaearch presented along with subsequent analysis bears out that Fox preys on the ignorance of an under educated WHITE public to build its base
And thanks for staying on topic. The reaearch presented along with subsequent analysis bears out that Fox preys on the ignorance of an under educated WHITE public to build its base Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you are saying that half of the country fits in this category!

Your proof is that you said it huh....
Thats rich!

THE POLL QUOTED BY F-SHARP. Reading is FUNdamental. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
83% of all statistics are made up...
You are full of crap... Chit Head... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
Relevant as usual, Wyldeman. Did you read the posts? Did you read the poll quoted by F-Sharp?

Or are you just blowing santorum out your ass again?

I suppose a good old personal attack takes precedent over reading any day.

I really have no problem with your lack of attention span, but I do think I'm speaking for more than myself when I suggest you spend a little more time reading before you start drooling on the keyboard.

This discussion is referring to a poll that discusses the way news media gets away with misinformation and the poor sheep they herd to that song of misinformation ... like YOU!

READ IT THEN COMMENT. Wow!

Or you can call people names... which of course is a heck of alot less work than reading.
Thats rich!

THE POLL QUOTED BY F-SHARP. Reading is FUNdamental. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
for some reason I can't see F-SHARPS post. Must be a malfunction.
So you are saying that half of the country fits in this category!

Your proof is that you said it huh.... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
READ THE DAMN POSTS and quit being the dude in the pointy cap.

If that's your goal, then congratulations, you've definitely gone to the corner of the class!
for some reason I can't see F-SHARPS post. Must be a malfunction. Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
here's the link to the poll. Pretty damned comprehensive poll. Take a few seconds and read both the poll summary and the entire poll.

http://mediamatters.org/research/200911110019
83% of all statistics are made up... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
I don't know man... are you allowed to drive?
People polled in what? You are saying that a certain poll is somehow skewed because of this racial mix, etc? Originally Posted by Billy_Saul
If you want a fair and balanced sampling of the United States population, then you need a representative sampling of those polled.

So yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying. A poll of undereducated white people, mostly middled aged or over is going to lean towards supporting the misinformation presented in Fox News. That's pretty simple to see. As such, the poll is flawed.