HOLLYWOOD FELICITY HOFFMAN & DOZENS OF LEFTTARDS ARE CORRUPT CRIMINALS

Welcome back Brother. You kids and grandchildren are smart. I wish I could say the same about most of the posters in here but unfortunately I can’t. If these Trump people would follow your lead I would be much easier on them. Welcome back Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks for your kind welcome and I'm glad to see you haven't been banned like WTF.

I appreciate your depiction of my beloved offspring, and I'm sure yours are equally intelligent and beloved.

The children of Hollywood and their schemes are not surprising to me and I think it reflects their corrosive influence on our once proud and great nation.
  • oeb11
  • 03-22-2019, 10:47 AM
Exactly right but this has gone on for a long time and the outrage about it is pretty much fake.

I don't personally blame anyone for trying to get their kids into a school that will help their kids out - that's what a loving parent should do with their money, rather than give it to politicians supporting affirmative action and gay privilege.

Those who cheated at it should pay hefty fines and let's all move on down the road like Governor Perry would want us to do.

Myself, I was blessed with smart children and grandchildren but if donating 250,000 grand would get them legally into a school like Stanford or an Ivy League school, fake and easy as I think they are, I'd pay it to help them out.

My main line of donations go to advance my people, of course. Originally Posted by friendly fred

FF -
Please explain the reference to Governor Perry who is now Energy Secretary.
Greg Abbott is governor of TX.
FF -
Please explain the reference to Governor Perry who is now Energy Secretary.
Greg Abbott is governor of TX. Originally Posted by oeb11
Certainly - when Gov Perry was our fine Governor and some cop pulled over the official limo, Gov. Perry suggested everyone "just get on down the road."

Being Governor of Texas is a higher calling than Energy Secretary, hence I give him respect by calling him Governor.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1...l-never-forget

Second item referenced...

Also, I think very highly of our current Texas Governor and voted for him many times, many times...

Even though I live in this liberal hell hole of California I consider Texas my true home.
  • oeb11
  • 03-22-2019, 06:17 PM
Thank you, FF

Abbott has done a very good job as Governor for All Texans.
Perry has quietly done a very good job at Energy. Kudos to him.

I am sure You would be welcome back Home ( maybe excepting Austin) anytime.
Thank you, FF

Abbott has done a very good job as Governor for All Texans.
Perry has quietly done a very good job at Energy. Kudos to him.

I am sure You would be welcome back Home ( maybe excepting Austin) anytime. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thank you too, kind sir.

You bring a level of civility and intelligence to this forum that posters such as Yssup Rider and the banned poster WTF could study and apply, though the genetic nature of intelligence certainly handicaps them both significantly, as we all can see.